Time to Shine.

It had been about 3 hours now.  I had finished getting dressed for the ball and was ready to present.  Jake was going to walk me in and he looked handsome.  He wore a black suite with light purple accents.

"You ready?"

"Yep."  And with that we walked in.  Everyone was staring at us.  We walked into the center and I took the microphone.  "Hello everyone.  As you know this ball is to allow me to choose my prince.  But I have made a different arrangement.  I want everyone to have fun and have no attachments.  Please form a line and security will check.  No cell phones allowed.  If your phone rings more than once and its the same person my staff will bring it to you.  Thank you and enjoy."  As I asked everyone lined up.  Lily put her phone in and all her belongings.  It was show time.

About an hour into the party Jake met up with me and pulled me away. 

"So are you confident about this?"   He asked.

"Yeah I am now.  I'm determined."  He handed me a hidden blade and I ran to the bathroom.  Time to focus on my party.  He met me again on the side of my bedroom door.

"I will go and get her.  Be careful and be clean and precise A."

"Thanks."  I turned to walk away to get ready and he pulled me back.  I turned to look at him and he kissed me. 

"See you later A."  Our first kiss was before I kill someone.  That's somewhat romantic, right?  I ran to the end of a hallway and waited.  I focused on my party and only that.  Soon right on cue she walked in and I was behind her.  I could hear her talking on the phone.  I slowly but quickly walked up to her and stuck the knife in her heart.  She dropped the phone and fell.  You would think because she has magic that she could heal herself.  But she couldn't.  I checked her pulse and she was gone.  We took her body to the burial grounds and buried her.  I cleaned her up and made her look pretty.  After all she was my bestfriend.  I cried a little bit.  Jake and I felt a huge pulse through out the kingdom and everywhere.  Almost like an earthquake.  Soon I heard cheering.  I ran back to my party and everyone was cheering my name.  And saying they were free.  Ellie was standing on stage. 

"A. Thank you.  We all owe it to you.  Instead of a battle you figured out the best way to end this.  There is still evil out there but not no longer as strong of a force.  We all owe it to you."  Everyone clapped.  Then Jake got on one knee and proposed.  I said yes of course and we lived 'Happily Ever After'

~The End~