Ellie the companion

Ellie and i were on our way back to the hotel.  I was scared to see what my friends would think that i took in a human jaguar.  She almost killed me and now we were going to be companions.  What would my mom say if they found this out.  Jake, was going to kill me if he found out.  Ellie was a little bipolar, but i guess its the animal.  We got back to the hotel room and immediatley everyone braced themselves.  I had to make them let their guard down.  She was ready to help, not fight. 

"What is that thing doing here?"  Snow sounded panicked.

"Relax, Snow.  She isnt going to hurt you." 

"She will hurt us, i know, i have lived with a wearwolf my whole life.  Red was my bestfriend, and she told me she wouldnt hurt me.  Guess what, she did!  She bit me in my sleep.  We couldnt have a friendship because she could have killed me."

"Snow, she wont hurt you.  I am sure of it."  I was now trying to reassure everyone that Ellie wasnt going to hurt anyone.

"I wont hurt you.  If you dont make me angry, we wont have a problem."  Ellie was trying to keep herself calm.

"What makes you angry?"  Snow said that with sarcasm.

"You want to find out?"  Ellie glared at Snow.

"You dont scare me." 

"Oh, i dont?"

"No." 

"The  hesitant in your voice says otherwise.