Phone calls, pigeon coops and texting

Snow, Ariel and I got along great.  We had no problem getting to know eachother.  And i'm pretty sure they were pleased to know i was going to compromise with them.

"Alright, who do we track down first?"  I looked at them both hoping for a straight answer.

"Tiana should be the first one, she has the most updated information."  Snow said.

"Okay.. Anyone hear about Facebook?"  I was hoping they werent to behind in technology.

"Yes, Anastasia were not like the stone-age.  We are regular teens with grown up problems."  We started laughing and then got back to buisness.

"Okay, i have found a number that is possibly Tiana's."  Ariel looked confident.

"Great, lets give it a try."  I called off of my phone and Snow took over.

"Hello?"  She had a southern accent and a soft voice. 

"Hi, Tiana?"

"Yes...Can i help you?"

"Meet us in California, its Snow."

"Snow...?"

"Snow White to be exact, My mom is the original Snow."

"Oh!  I will be there in 10 seconds."

And again she was in my room in exactly 10 seconds.  She was pretty, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, she was tall and she had dark skin.  She wasnt exactly African American.   Her skin was tan and was only slightly dark.

"Hello."

"Tiana?"  I looked at her surprised

"In the flesh."  She looked excited.  One down and a lot more to go.

"Tiana do you happen to have Aurara's number or Mulan?  Pochantus would be great also."

"I have Pochantus's." 

I was relieved!  We didnt have to track her down.  We were also able to text her as oppose to calling her.  She liked to be called Otter.  It was pretty.  And i thought it was diffrent.  She also had connections to Mulan.  And had brought her with her.  Last to find was Auraura.  She was the toughest one.  She had no phone and no internet.  We would have to go old fashion.