Were related?....

I was at the airport going back to California for a few days.  I felt anxious to what there reactions would be.  I was also nervous that once i went back i wouldn't be able to go back to Italy. 

I got on the plane and i was sitting in first class.  A guy with blond hair that was cut into a Justin Bieber hair style,  In a V-neck t-shirt that was a light purple and shoes to match.  He was tall but not overly tall like Jake.  He had Blue eyes and they were a turquoise blue almost.

"Hey there."  he acted like he should have had the song 'Im Sexy And I Know It' playing.  He was very cocky.

"Hello, can i help you?"

"Do you enjoy the view or would you like to sit next to the window?"  He let out a chuckle and was trying to be smooth.

"The window has a nice view and it is very relaxing to my eyes."  I said that with total confidence!  I felt like the whole plane should have said 'Oh! Burn!'  but that was just my imagination. 

"Whoo.  Looks like we got one with attitude.  Perhaps i should have told you my name.  Its Alken Armani Stellan. "

I looked at him with no interest and then told him what i was thinking at this point.  "Alken Armani Stellan.  That's a name...  I guess you were hoping i would give you my name right?  Well Mister Stellan.  Maybe we should start over and talk like normal people instead of your overly flirtatiousness.  Hi, how are you?"  I was completely serious the whole time.  With a little attitude at some points. 

"  Oh...Um..Okay.  Um..Hi."

"That's better.  What are you flying out for?"  He was now shocked and a little confused.  Almost like i had ruined his whole plan.

" I'm going to go meet my sister for the first time.  She supposedly is going to California to see her family.  My mom said i needed to watch her and protect her because the prince couldn't come.  What about you?"

I sat there in silence.  I wasn't sure if he was talking about me and i was kinda glad i hadn't told him my name yet. 

"Oh.  Whats her name?  Im going out too see family in California."

"Anastasia.  I'm not sure if shes there already or if shes on her way."

I put up my hands in a here i am motion and said "Ta da!..."

He was completely silent then he was laughing.  Why was he laughing?  I was confused.

"Wow..I thought my sister was hot.  Then to make this even more awkward i tried to flirt with her...."

I busted out laughing!  I couldn't contain myself!  That made my day! 

"It's fine, its fine.  I thought it was kinda funny.  And now that i know your my brother,  Don't talk to a girl like that.  Start off with 'Hey, How are you?' or 'Hey, I'm Alken'. "

"Do girls like that?  Cherry always told me to be smooth..."

"Cherry has no friends.  But she is my sister..."

"Shes mine too."

We both laughed and then he was more open.  I knew i was in for a long trip.