一 01 ; hate

school

Taehyun slowly made his way down the stairs, heading towards the canteen

Taehyun slowly made his way down the stairs, heading towards the canteen. He lowered his head and quieten his steps to avoid attracting attention from the bullies around him.

As he walked through the hallways that was filled students buzzing among themsleves, his sensitive pair of ears could hear the insults the students gossiped about under their breath.

"wait a second, didn't he just wear that outfit yesterday? Is he like poor or something?"

No, he wasn't always poor. He actually came from a well off family but a certain set of unfortunate events led him to become what he is now.

one year ago . . .

He came back home to tell his parents about something exciting that had happened in school but when he ran up to his parent's room to open the door, he saw his dad, grabbing a fistful of his mother's hair while pulling her head back and forth.

With a pair of bloodshot eyes and her helpless voice, Taehyun's mum cried for help.

"Dad how could you do this?" Taehyun squeaked out softly as his eyes started to gloss.

"you're too young to understand. get out." His dad growled under his breath, lining his dark orbs with the younger's eyes.

With his trembling hands, Taehyun reached out to his pocket and pulled out his phone to dial the police but his dad smacked the phone out of his hand.

"Get the fuck out, now. The problem is between me and your mum, the police doesn't have to get involved."

Taehyun stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. By the time his brain started processing some thoughts, it was too late. His father grabbed the younger's throat tightly and pushed him out of the room.

Taehyun hissed in pain as his body made contact with the marble tiles. For a moment there, he passed out but soon, he started to lift his eyelids as he tried to find his phone.

After finding the phone, he immediately reached out for it and dialed the police.

The police arrived to the house and arrested Taehyun's father right away. Just when he thought the problem ended, he saw his mum being carried out by a stretcher.

Turns out, his mum was being badly injured by his dad and she has lost a large amount of blood within a short amount of time. The chances of her dying was higher than the chances of her surviving.

He was in need of comfort and love so he turned to the only person he could, which was none other than Beomgyu, his roommate.

He ran back to campus and headed to his dorm.

"b-beomgyu hyung?" Taehyun squeaked out softly as his eyes met with Beomgyu's kind ones.

"what happened? Why are you shaking? Are you crying?" Beomgyu asked as he pulled Taehyun in to scan his figure.