一 14 ; forget-me-not

night market

"we're here" Beomgyu said with a soft smile on his face as he parked his car at a open carpark

Right after leaving the dorm, Beomgyu brought Taehyun out to shop for more clothes and after that, like he said, he was going to bring Taehyun out to eat too.

And they have reached their destination.

As Taehyun slowly stepped out of Beomgyu's sleek black car, his eyes drifted the food and foreign items that were sold across the various stores in the night market.

His doe eyes widened even more, captivated by the dim orange lights hanging across the tents in the night market. The foreign items glimmered under the lighting, making them look even more majestic than before.

"like what you are seeing?" Beomgyu asked as he stood beside Taehyun, ruffling the shorter's hair.

Taehyun nodded with a wide smile spreading across his face as the breezy wind brushed against his face, blowing on his blonde bangs, parting them to reveal a little bit of his forehead.

"i love it!"

Beomgyu watched Taehyun admire the night market as his doe eyes sparkled at the sight of the scenery in front of him. It looked like he had stars in his eyes and for the first time, he saw Taehyun smiling genuinely.

"cute."

Soon, a delicious scent trailed up the boys noses, filling them up with a huge appetite for the street food before them.

"treats on me today. lets go~" Beomgyu linked his arms with Taehyun's and dragged him into the night market.

"but hyung you already paid for my clothes. let me pay-"

"nope, i wont allow that."

On their way to the food stalls, Beomgyu eyed some gold coloured necklaces with flower pendants attached to them. They all looked really delicate and pretty. What made the necklaces even more meaningful to Beomgyu was the meaning behind every flower pendant.

After a few minutes of walking through the night market, they finally found a stall that caught their eyes. They stared at the mouth watering cups of honey glazed popcorn chicken placed on display.

Without asking Taehyun if he wanted some, he approached the lady working in the tent. "hello, may i have a large cup of honey glazed popcorn chicken?" He asked with a smile.