一 19 ; i told you ; 🧸

beomgyu and taehyun's dorm room

"since taehyun is working here till 12am and his birthday is tomorrow, should we get a birthday cake ready for him?" Felix asked

Jisung nodded his head with a smile plastered on his face. "of course. he works so hard...he deserves more than just a cake. maybe a little gift? and decorations around the café?"

"yess, what do we decorate it with though?" Felix asked.

"there are some fairy lights in the store room, should we use that?"

All three of them got to decorating the café and after decorating it, they invited a few people to join them; Jeongin, Chan, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jisung's boyfriend, Minho.

"Now, we just wait till he arrives and when the clock strikes 12, we'll wish him a happy birthday." Changbin added.

+×+

Being the studious person he is, Taehyun has already finished doing all his homework and writing his heartfelt letter that he was going to give his mum tomorrow. Now, he is feeling bored since he has nothing else to do.

Until, he hears an instagram notification pop up from Beomgyu's phone. 

oifelix_   just liked your post
jenowo  just commented on your post

Taehyun got a little curious on what post they were liking so he unlocked Beomgyu's phone and tapped on the notification that directed him to the instagram post.

Jjuni_is.old call him a squirrel or whatever but he still looks and acts like a kitten around me >:(

__________________________________________________________________

yejiswaeg •  aww this is so adorable  :")

jenowo • I KNEW IT- YOU ARE GAY- HAHAHA MY GAY RADIUS IS STILL IN TACT