一 18 ; a suprise for you

beomgyu and taehyun's dorm room

A few days have passed and everything was going well

A few days have passed and everything was going well. Taehyun started tutoring Beomgyu with his subjects while Beomgyu continued helping Taehyun during dance class.

They even had a sleepover yesterday for Taehyun to get closer to Kai, Yeonjun and Soobin. 

Hyunwoo has tried to get close to Taehyun a few times but he couldn't lay a finger on him because of Beomgyu. Beomgyu was always there to protect Taehyun.

Nobody but Beomgyu was allowed to touch Taehyun.

+×+

"i will be going out with yeonjun, soobin and kai for a while. i'll be home around 9. there are some bites in the kitchen, help yourself to them if you are hungry, hm?" Beomgyu said while opening up the door.

"but i don't want to be alone. what if hyunwoo comes back? i- i'm still not over it...i don't even have a phone. how am i supposed to contact you if something bad happens?"

"don't you have to work at 8pm though?" Beomgyu raised a brow.

"yea i do but what do i do from now till 8? what if hyunwoo or my dad-"

Beomgyu sighed loudly and closed the door before walking over to Taehyun who was seated on the edge of his bed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and placed it on Taehyun's hand.

"hyunwoo won't come. your dad also won't come. anyways, here is my phone. contact yeonjun, soobin or kai if anything happens to you. you can bring my phone to work if you need to. okay?" 

Taehyun nodded slightly and sighed as he grabbed Beomgyu's phone, feeling uneasy about being left alone in the dorm. He only feels safe around Beomgyu and in Beomgyu's arms. Any place other than those only brings fear to him.

"kitten?" Beomgyu placed a finger under Taehyun's chin to lift his pretty face up so that their eyes could meet.

Taehyun didn't look at Beomgyu though, his eyes were glued to the floor as a little frown grew on his face.

"kitten, look at me." Beomgyu calls out again.

"hm?" Taehyun hums, eyes still not meeting with the older's.

"i'm sorry for leaving you alone. i have to do something important with them, okay? i'll be back home as early as possible with some vanilla coated donuts if it makes you feel any better."

"but i have to work till 12am. the vanilla coat on the donuts will melt by then." Taehyun pouted.

"i'll pick you up from the café and on the way back, we'll pick up the donuts. will that make it up to you?"