一 16 ; a ride back

beomgyu's car

Both of them rode through the dimly lit streets as rain poured heavily, turning the once matt scenery, glossy

"do you like your neckelace?"

"like it? i love it. thank you hyung. thank you for everything. today has been one of the best days of my life and i hope everyday will be like this from now on."

"with me, i promise to make everyday the best day for you."

Taehyun leaned back against his seat, admiring the streets around him. While admiring the streets, he fiddled around with the neckelace hanging around his neck.

It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for him.

The car ride was filled with laughter, smiles and loud music. The tension that was once between them, banished. Everything seemed so perfect at this moment; tiny dancing in the car, having a carpool session while exchanging heart eyes for each other.

What more could Taehyun ask for?

After a few minutes, Beomgyu hears a faint purr from the younger beside him. He chuckles at the heart warming sight and lowers the volume of the radio playing in his car so that Taehyun can have his peaceful rest.

He removed a hand from the wheel and continued driving with his other hand. He let his free hand stroke the younger soft blonde hair a few times before interlocking it with Taehyun's fingers.

+×+

"wake up~ these bags of clothes arent going to carry themselves up to our dorms."

"mmm' but i'm tired.." Taehyun groaned, refusing to lift up his eyelids.

Beomgyu let out a small smile before getting out of the car. He walked over the the passenger's seat, opening up the door to pull the younger out of his seat.

"hyung~"

Taehyun tried protesting, over and over to stay asleep but failed. Beomgyu handed him the bags and dragged him to the elevator.

He pressed the 'up' button, allowing the lift to take them to their dorm. While waiting for the lift door, Taehyun pressed his face against Beomgyu's chest, letting out a smile.

"i'm tiredd" Taehyun whined playfully.

'still cute as ever' Beomgyu thought to hinself.

The lift door soon opened. Both of them made their way to their dorm and entered it. Taehyun quickly unpacked the new set of clothes Beomgyu bought for him and folded them neatly into his cupboard.