一 24 ; nightmare

bakery

"taehyun you sure you are okay? you look like you haven't slept in days

"taehyun you sure you are okay? you look like you haven't slept in days.." Yeonjun asked as he scanned the younger's limp figure from head to toe.

"mm'yes. m'fine-" Taehyun replied, stumbling over his own steps.

"kitten, don't lie. you only slur your words when you are sleepy." Beomgyu said, stepping forward to wrap his arms around Taehyun's waist for some support.

"and on top of that, you don't sleep during classes and nowadays, that is exactly what you have been doing." Kai added.

All five of them were making their to the bakery after their dance session to get some bites to fill up their appetite.

'ding'

The bell chimed as the five boys pushed open the door, steppuig into the bakery that had the smell of vanilla, chocolate and strawberries lingering around the atmosphere.

"mm'donutss." Taehyun stumbled his way to the showcase that displayed a set if vanilla donuts decorated with blue and pink sprinkles.

Taehyun didn't have to ask for anything since Beomgyu already knew what he wanted. After buying the donuts, the five boys headed out of the bakery and into Beomgyu's car.

Usually, Taehyun would fall asleep during the car ride but for some reason, he isn't falling asleep. Beomgyu noticed it but decided to keep quiet, for now.

"aish, training was so tiring today. i just wanna go and sleep..." Yeonjun mumbled, half asleep, leaning his head onto Soobin's shoulder.

"yea..." Kai muttered, slowly closing his eyelids, driftling off to dreamland.

Within seconds, everbody in the car fell asleep. Everybody but Taehyun and Beomgyu, who was driving back to their dorms

+×+

"kitten, can you go sleep now?" Beomgyu asked, streching his arms up before letting out a loud yawn. It was already 3am and Taehyun was still wide awake.

"mm' have to finish my homework."

Beomgyu sighed before letting out a tired groan. He walked up to Taehyun before snatching away his pens and papers. "screw homework. your health is priority. go sleep." Beomgyu commanded, pointing towards the bed.

"i can't-"

"do it, at least for me. you are going to get insomnia if you continue this habit of yours." Beomgyu said, wrapping his hands around the younger's wrist, guiding him to his bed.