一 11 ; cherry club ; 🧸

cherry club

❝ warnings ; drug abuse, sexual abuse ❞

Taehyun left the dorm and made his way to the dreadful place his father wanted him at.

As he entered the club, he felt other peoples' gaze creeping up on him. The same way others would look at him on campus.

He still doesn't understand why people liked bullying him so much. The second he steps onto the hallway, he would hear students gossping about the way he dressed and the way he looked.

They are always saying bad things about him. Why can't they say nice things about him for once?

He continued to take small steps into the club as his mind continued to flood with thoughts while looking for his dad.

"he look's so slim and small, wouldn't hurt to have fun with him for a bit right?"

"damn, he is looking like a doll...wonder how much he is worth.."

All the whispering was pissing Taehyun off. If he was brave enough, he would have punched them right it the guts.

But he wasnt brave.

Yes, he did want to people saying good things about him but not in such an inappropriate way.

He shoved his hands into his pockets and continued walking to find his horrible father as the dark whispers from others played at the back of his heads.

He wanted to disappear.

But then, he remembered his mum. The one person who had been there for him his whole life. Who loved him with her whole heart. Taehyun was the only source of her happiness and he didn't want to leave her alone in this painful world.

"looks like you're here.." A familiar dark voice came about.

Taehyun flinched the second he heard his dad's voice as his hot breath brushed against the back of the younger's neck.

'didn't have much of a choice. it was either this or you, hurting me again.' Taehyun thought to himself.

"y-yea, why did you w-want me here?"

"selling you off for a night. why else?" His dad chuckled.

"what do you m-mean?"

"you'll see..." His dad let out a devilish smirk before calling out a name.

"Hyunwoo? you wanted Taehyun right?"

Taehyun's eyes widened upon hearing his dad's sentence. He eyes followed a tipsy figure that was holding a glass of an alcoholic drink, stumbling his way to him and his dad.

"mhm~" Hyunwoo replied while smirking at the younger.

Taehyun's dad turned back to the younger before leaving him with a set instruction.