一 20 ; kitten ?

beomgyu and taehyun's dorm room

Rage and guilt filled his body when he saw Hyunwoo standing beside his motionless boyfriend

Rage and guilt filled his body when he saw Hyunwoo standing beside his motionless boyfriend. He clenched his jaw and curled his fist into balls and narrowed his dark orbs into Hyunwoo's.

Fire was dancing in Beomgyu's eyes as it showed all signs of anger. A stare like his could cause anyone to tremble with fear.

"how many times have i told you to stay the fuck away from him?!" Beomgyu muttered, while stepping towards Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo loosened his grip around the younger's necklace and lined his eyes with Beomgyu's, letting out a chuckle as he scanned Beomgyu's appearance.

"you both have matching necklaces? that is so pathetic-"

Without hesitating, Beomgyu gripped the collar of Hyunwoo's shirt and threw him against the wall, trapping him with his arms so that he had nowhere to run.

"what did i say about coming close to taehyun?" Beomgyu asked with his darkened voice while gritting his teeth.

"you don't scare me and i don't fucking care about what you told me." Hyunwoo scoffed.

Enough is enough. Beomgyu didn't care if he wasn't going to be the captain of the dance team, worst yet; part of the dance team. But he couldn't hold back his anger. His blood was practically boiling up.

He curled up his fist and clenched it hard before throwing it across Hyunwoo's stomach, causing him to fall and slide down the wall. He placed a hand over his stomach as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"bitch-" Hyunwoo muttered in pain.

Beomgyu kneeled down to meet Hyunwoo's eyes before letting out a little chuckle.

"it hurts right? must have hurt a lot right? now imagine what i'm feeling now. imagine how hurt i must feel seeing taehyun like that. imagine how painful it must have been to be in taehyun's shoes."

"your punch didn't hurt that much. s-stop overreacting."

"overreacting? maybe i didn't hit you hard enough."

Beomgyu curled his fist into a ball again before raising it up. "you want me to do it again?"

"n-no- NO-" Hyunwoo was quick to shield his face with his arms as he tried shifting away from Beomgyu, not wanting to feel his impact again.

"coward." Beomgyu muttered before moving Hyunwoo's arms from his face so that he could serve an undercut to the demon in front of him.

The impact of Beomgyu's undercut was so hard that it left a ringing sensation is Hyunwoo's head and soon, he passed out.

Beomgyu stepped away from Hyunwoo, wondering if he went too far by punching him like that.

But he deserved it.