一 05 ; visiting day ; 🧸

visiting day / campus

❝ warnings ; self harm and abuse ❞

warnings ; self harm and abuse

Today is visiting day. A day for all students get to meet their parents and a day for parents to check on their children's progress.

Taehyun is supposed to meet his dad downstairs but he was shaking with fear. He decided to hide in his room.

Taehyun was doing his homework on his bed while Beomgyu was scrolling through his phone. Everything was fine, until they heard a knock on the door.

Since Beomgyu was closer to the door, he went to open in.

"hello? how may i help you?" Beomgyu asked the familiar face.

Beomgyu was no stanger to Taehyun's dad. He's seen him multiple times when him and Taehyun were close.

"i need to speak to Taehyun, would it be okay if you step out of the dorm for a while?"

Beomgyu nodded and left the dorm. He decided to hang around with soobin while waiting for his parents to arrive.

The minute Taehyun heard his father's dark voice, he froze.

"d-dad? p-please, g-get out"

"why are you always not happy to see me?" His dad snickered as he approached Taehyun, who was seated on his bed.

"leave, n-now!"

His dad scoffed and pulled Taehyun out of his bed before pushing him onto the ground.

"like i said, you made me suffer like an animal, and now it's my turn to play the same game." his dad replied as he kneeled down to meet Taehyun's eyes.

"y-you abused mum! for fuck sake, d-did you just want me t-to zip my mouth-" Taehyun cursed at his dad.

His sentence was cut off by a harsh punch his dad initiated. The minute his dad's knuckles made contact with his soft cheeks, he started tearing up.

"watch your tone." His dad stated before standing up, going through Taehyun's nightstand.

Taehyun watched his father as he held his left cheek that was stinging in pain from the punch. He sat still, crying silently.

"oh, your phone broke, that's why you haven't been answering any of my calls and oh- what's this? a letter from your mum?" His dad asked as he picked up the pink letter.

"d-dad put t-that down-" Taehyun stuttered as he stood up, feeling like his knees were about buckle anytime.

"or what?"

"put that down, c-cheater-"

His dad pushed him down again. "Why do you even care about your mum? she is so weak...i'm surprised that she is still alive till today. It's about time she-"

Taehyun was about to stand up to slap his dad but his dad kept pushing him down on his back again. Taehyun's back was hurting more and more as his dad continued pushing him onto the ground without mercy.

"raising your hands at your own dad? pathetic."

"n-no i'm n-not pathetic-"

His dad let out a sinister laughter before stomping on his son's right wrist. "you aren't? you really aren't? I doubt you even have one friend here."

Taehyun cried out in pain as his painful tears started raining heavily down his cheeks. "d-dad, y-your leg- p-please- i-it hurts"

"aww, does it hurt?" His father cooed. He stomped on Taehyun's right wrist once more before shifting his foot to the palm of Taehyun's right hand.

"d-dad pleasee, p-please stop." Taehyun begged, clenching his jaw as painful groans escpaed his mouth, tears still staining cheeks as he cried more.

A sly grin came upon his face as he heard his son cry even louder.

"under one condition."

"w-which is?"

"come to cherry club tomorrow at 8pm you will be working there on days i call you. got that?"

"but i have to work at the café tomorrow-"

He stomped on Taehyun's hand harder. "you can continue working on days i don't call you. now, have i made myself clear about tomorrow?"

"y-yes-"

His dad finally lifted his leg up, figuring that Taehyun's right hand is already bruised enough.

"are you done yet babe?" a female's voice called out.

"yep, i'm coming." His dad walked out of the room and left the campus with that lady.

"cheater.." Taehyun muttered under his shaky breath.

He tried to stand up but his back wasn't doing him any good. After being slammed on the floor, multiple times, his lower back was hurting so bad.

Taehyun sighed and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about what his dad said.

"i doubt you even have one friend"

"pathetic"

His dad wasn't wrong. Indeed, he didn't have a single friend in campus. His eyes started to water as he thought about it more.

"does anybody even like me? does anyone care for my existence? if no, then why should i bother living in pain?"

Taehyun eyes a sharp silver blade in the corner of his eyes. He reached out for it and grabbed it with his left hand. He thought about him mum for a while but lost hope after hearing his dad's words.

She won't make it.

With the penknife in his hand, he took a deep breath before placing the sharp silver blade against his right wrist that was bruised.

He slowly glided the blade across his delicate skin. A cut formed as his crimson blood started trickling down his wrist.

He continued making a few more cuts until he heard the door open again. This time, it was Beomgyu who entered and he looked really pissed

×××

a/n : i was supposed to update yesterday but i went out with my family so, ima do a double update to make up for it :> anyways, stay healthy and as always, i hope you guys enjoy reading my book :D

: : 14.O6 : :