一 02 ; destroyed

dance studio / after school

After academics classes, Beomgyu ran straight down to the dance studio

After academics classes, Beomgyu ran straight down to the dance studio. He takes dancing as an extra curriculum activity, alongside Yeonjun, Soobin, Kai and Taehyun of course.

"alright, is everybody here?" The dance instructor asked. Beomgyu looked around and counted the heads in the studio and realised that one was missing.

"One person is not here-"

"Sorry coach for being late!" Taehyun bashed into the studio.

Their instructor looked at her watch and back at Taehyun. "It's fine, you were just late by a minute. Take a seat, we were just about to get started."

Their dance instructor expects everybody to be in the studio 10 minutes earlier so that they can warm up first. Taehyun always comes early but today, he cried himself in the bathroom for a while before coming to the studio.

He kept thinking about how the students laughed at him earlier when he tripped over Beomgyu's foot at the canteen. He also thought about how they judged him for what he was wearing.

Today was by far the worst day he had lived.

"okay class, i will need everybody to get hold of the choreography we have been practising. Get to work!"

Everybody gathered into their own cliques which left Taehyun alone. Being the angel Kai is, he walked away from Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu and approached Taehyun.

"Taehyun right? I'm Kai. Do you want to practise the choreography with me?" Kai asked as he stood in front of Taehyun.

"No, it's fine. I don't want to bother you anyways. It would take you years to help me master this choreography." Taehyun chuckled.

It was quite obvious that he cried earlier, yet, he acted like nothing ever happened. His eyes and cheeks were red and there was a tint of pink on his nose.

"i'm so sorry for had happened earlier, Beomgyu is putting up an act to get your attention." Kai whispered to Taehyun, hoping he'll feel a better.

"Kai, come back here! What are you doing beside him?" Beomgyu shouted from a far.

Kai rolled his eyes and turned his figure to Beomgyu's. "Taehyun needs help with the choreography, so i'm going to help him." Kai answered.

Beomgyu scoffed and made his way towards Taehyun and Kai. "If he needs help, he can go find coach. She will help him."

Beomgyu brought Kai back to their own circle of friends and continued practising.

Taehyun got back and reviewed the choreography before trying it out by himself.

He aced the first part of the choreography. But the chorus was when it got a little tricky.

"step and cross and-" Taehyun muttered the steps under his breath only for him to trip over his own foot and fall.