一 10 ; worried

taehyun and beomgyu's shared room

1am, Beomgyu was still awake doing his maths homework on his bed

1am, Beomgyu was still awake doing his maths homework on his bed. If you are wondering why he didn't do it before, well...

Right after Taehyun left for 'work', Beomgyu realised that Taehyun's birthday was just around the corner and Beomgyu wanted to do something nice for him, just to see him smile again.

He didn't know what to get Taehyun so he went to visit Taehyun's mum at eternally hospital to ask her what Taehyun likes.

"Mrs Kang, what does Taehyun like?"

"well, he likes to play during rainy days"

"other than that, is there anything you know that he really wants?"

"he wants someone who can make him happy and be there for him...if i'm still alive during his birthday, remember to bring him here. but if i don't make it till his birthday, tell him to open up the pink letter i gave him."

"oh.."

The conversation ended of at a really sad note. He didn't know how Taehyun's mum was still able to smile knowing that she'd be leaving the world soon.

She still smiled during her worst times. Guess Taehyun got that from her.

Beomgyu stayed with Mrs Kang for a while more, learning more about Taehyun and his background. The info that made his heart drop was when he heard that Taehyun's father was abusive.

In between his conversations with Mrs Kang, he would keep darting his eyes at his phone, waiting for the younger to call. But no one called.

Soon, visiting hours was over. He waved a goodbye to Taehyun's mum and made his way out of eternally hospital.

Beomgyu decided to call Changbin and ask him what time Taehyun was coming back.

"hello? hyung? what time is taehyun's shift ending?"

"didn't you tell me to give him the day off? he didn't show up to work, gyu."

"wait what?"

"yea, he didn't work today-"

Beomgyu ended the call immediately and sprinted to his car, searching for Beomgyu in places he thinks Taehyun might be in.

'Fuck. What if he's with his dad??' Beomgyu worried.

The last place he would check is cherry club. He had known Taehyun forver and he knows that Taehyun isn't someone who enjoyed clubbing. Taehyun didn't even like going to clubs.

Beomgyu drove everywhere and inspected every place, except for all the clubs. Stupid of him, wasn't it?

He ran his fingers through his long black locks before slamming the steering wheel out of frustration. He quickly drove back to his dorm.

Maybe he was just overthinking. Maybe Taehyun is fine.

Feeling sore from practise and tired after driving and running around the whole town to find Taehyun. He just wanted to sleep.

It was currently 11.30pm. He changed into a comfortable set of clothes and plopped himself onto his soft bed, the side of his face colliding with the soft and fluffy pillow. He thought he was going to fall asleep.

But he couldn't.

Because he is worried about Taehyun.

Thoughts were running through his head about the younger and Beomgyu couldn't fall asleep. No matter how hard he tried to clear his mind, he couldn't.

He just cares too much.

"fuck it."

Beomgyu sat up and thought about the one thing that would surely make him fall asleep and that was maths.

He pulled out his maths homework and started reading the question. His was fully focused on the math equation, nothing else.

+++

1am, Beomgyu was still awake doing his maths homework on his bed. This is the longest he has went without falling asleep doing maths.

As he was about to continue working on his math work, heard his phone ring. He picked up the phone call to a shaky voice.

"hello? h-hyung? c-can you c-come and...nnh...pick me u-up? I-I'm a-at C-Cherry Club...I don't feel so good..." Taehyun asked, crying harshly.

×××

a/n : im so sorry- i know this is an extremely short chapter but a thriple update will make up for it :>

: : O1.O7 : :