一 12 ; please don't let go of me

taehyun and beomgyu's shared room

Beomgyu rushed out of his dorm and made his way to his sleek black car the second he heard Taehyun's voice trembling during the phone call

It was quite a far drive considering the fact that Beomgyu was already driving at a really high speed.

Once he reached Cherry Club, he scanned the place for the younger while seating in his car. He squinted his eyes to get a better view and saw Taehyun standing under a bus stop beside Cherry Club.

He stopped his car right in front of the bus stop before getting out of his car, running up to Taehyun who was shivering.

"taehyun? are you okay?" Beomgyu asked, concerned.

Taehyun shook his head as he clinged onto Beomgyu with his tear stained cheeks.

Beomgyu wrapped one of his arms around Taehyun's waist and guided him into the car, placing him on the seat beside the driver's seat aka the passenger seat.

After getting Taehyun on the passenger seat, Beomgyu took his seat on the driver's seat.

As he was about to start the car, he could hear the younger's breathing getting heavier. He turned around to scan Taehyun and saw that he was shivering from the coldness while trying to soften his cries.

Beomgyu took off his black hoodie he was wearing and gave it to Taehyun.

"wear it. we'll talk after you calm down, okay?"

Taehyun nodded as he wore Beomgyu's black hoodie. When Beomgyu started driving, Taehyun closed his eyes trying to calm himself down and steady his breath.

But everytime he closed his eyes, all he could see was Hyunwoo ruining him, causing him to cry even more. Taehyun swallowed his cries, wiping his tears away with his sweater paws.

Beomgyu removed one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on Taehyun's hand, lightly rubbing the top of Taehyun's hand with his thumb in an attempt to calm him down.

"hey, look...everything is going to be okay." Beomgyu said in a soothing voice, his eyes still fixated on the damp road.

"n-no, it wont b-be. everything i-is just going to get w-worst...i'm so w-weak, n-nobody cares about m-me" Taehyun let out weakly as his headache got worst.

"i care for you." Beomgyu replied.

Beomgyu was about to remove his hand from Taehyun's to stroke his blonde locks lightly but the second he tried to remove his hand, he could feel the younger's grip tighten around his hand.

"hyung, don't l-let go of my h-hand please?"

Beomgyu smiled softly, eyes still on the road as he made a swift right turn. "i won't"