一 21 ; a night at the hospital

hospital

Right after admitting Taehyun to the hospital, Kai and Soobin stayed with him for a while until Beomgyu came along

Right after admitting Taehyun to the hospital, Kai and Soobin stayed with him for a while until Beomgyu came along. Once Beomgyu reached the hospital, Kai and Soobin left to meet up with Yeonjun at his dorm to finish wrapping up the presents for Taehyun.

"he shows signs of trauma and yes, our reports show that he has been r*ped. other than that, a small piece of bone from his left rib cage has chipped off. If the bone is not removed, it may lead to other complications, but luckily, we've already performed a surgery to remove it."

"is he going to be okay?" Beomgyu asked, eyes tearing up as he did so.

"he'll be doing fine. the only thing you should be worried about is his trauma. he may not allow people to touch him, not even the slightest tap and things like that. but with time, i'm sure he'll heal."

"thank you dr. kim. is it okay if i see him?" Beomgyu asked politely.

Dr Kim, Kim Seok Jin, nodded his head and walked Beomgyu to Taehyun's ward. He left Beomgyu alone in the ward with Taehyun so that they can have their privacy.

"taehyun?" Beomgyu whispers, running his slender fingers through the younger's hair as he observes the heart beat monitor that was beating steadily.

Then, he realised. Taehyun had just taken anesthesia which meant that he wouldn't be awake for a good hour or so. Hence, Beomgyu decided to go back to the dorm first.

"i'll be back, kitten." Beomgyu places a kiss on Taehyun's pink lips before leaving the ward.

"where are you going?" Mr. Kim asked, raising a brow at the younger.

"i'm going back to the dorm to grab some stuff for taehyun."

At the dorm, he grabs a red hoodie and a pair of black shorts that Taehyun loved to wear. He grabbed those so that Taehyun can change into something nice to celebrate his birthday.

Yes, Taehyun was in pain but Beomgyu is going to be beside him throughout his birthday to hug away all his agony.

After leaving the dorm, he hopped into his car and started the engine. On his way to the hospital, he grabbed a take out; a bowl of porridge for Taehyun.

And just nice, by the time he reached the hospital and walked up to Taehyun's ward, the younger had already woken up.

"kitten? how are you feeling?" Beomgyu asked, placing the container of porridge on the table beside the hospital bed.

"a little giddy but it's probably just the anesthesia." Taehyun muttered, with a little frown on his face.

"hey are you mad at me because i left you alone?"

If Taehyun was being honest with himself, he would have nodded but he didn't want to anger the older so, he shook his head with a little pout.

Beomgyu gently stroked the younger's hair as he scooted closer to him, leaning in before planting a shy kiss on the younger's jawline.