一 04 ; you ?

hybe café

Taehyun gulped as he met his eyes with his dad's

Taehyun gulped as he met his eyes with his dad's. His dad let out a little smirk before repeating his order again.

"a cup of coffee."

"y-yes sir, t-that would b-be $3.00"

His dad picked out the coins from his wallet and gave Taehyun exactly $3.00 before walking to an empty table.

"Felix, Jisung, o-one cup of coffee for t-table 6."

Felix and Jisung nodded as they got to work. Taehyun was about to take the next person's order but Jisung came up to him.

"wait, Taehyun, can i take his order?"

Taehyun found it a little odd but decided to let him take the order instead. He walked to Felix, who was working on the coffee.

"why did he suddenly want to take the order?"

Felix let out a little chuckle before answering him. "you see that dude in the queue? he is minho, jisung's crush. he likes him and would do anything just to talk to him."

Taehyun let out a little laugh and got back to making a cup of coffee. After doing so, he looked for table number 6, where his father sat.

"sir, here is your coffee. enjoy." Taehyun placed the coffee down and looked up at the man's face just to be sure that it is his dad.

It was his dad and he was seating next to another women that was not Taehyun's mum.

"dad?! who is she?! are you cheating on mum?" Taehyun shouted at his dad, his voice made everbody in the café shift their attention to him and his dad.

"babe? who is he?"

"ignore it. I have to teach him a lesson anyways."

His dad stood up from his seat and grabbed Taehyun's wrist before dragging him out of the café. It was still pouring heavily outside.

"let go! i don't want to be beside you! can't believe you cheated on mum while she is at the hospital, fighting for her life." Taehyun tried to free himself from his father's grasp but he was too weak.

"how did you even get out of jail?"

"my dad bailed me out of jail. is there a problem? not happy to see me?" His dad asked as he tightened his grip around the younger's wrist.