Prolouge

August 21th 2024

In 1998 At Raccoon City, It was the most tragic and A huge nightmare for everyone. People still have horrifying dreams about it. But the government wanted to change everything now. He decided to Rebuild Raccoon city at 2021. It took three years to rebuild everything to the normal life. The population was increasing. Though alot of people were still scared and worried of anything would happen to them. It still takes time to recover from everything.

Meanwhile A cooperation which is called EXO runned by Melissa Stones decided to visit the newly build Raccoon City.

Melissa Stones was called a hero to everyone

Melissa Stones was called a hero to everyone. Mostly Melissa had a great operative that She likes alot. Melissa was standing on the road as She had two bodyguards with her.

Melissa: Finally Fresh air in Raccoon city.

Melissa gave a big smile until Someone spoke.

???: That is true.

She smiled seeing her operative. Mostly in outbreaks or any mission. She sends that Women along with a team.

Her Name is Maria Marshall

Her Name is Maria Marshall. A 27 year old EXO operative. She started training when she was 19. That was Melissa's favourite one. Though it doesn't mean Melissa doesn't like anyone else.

Melissa: Maria, It's good to see you.

Maria: Hehehe. Since my Boss is here. Of course I should come with you.

Melissa smiled as Maria was looking around as the wind blew on her face.

Melissa: How do you feel? Living in the new Raccoon City?

Maria: Ehhh, Looks okay in my opinion.

Melissa glared at Maria as Maria looked at her

Maria: What?

Melissa: That's not a proper response I needed.

Maria: Okay, okay. geez, Calm down. I'm just kidding. It does look good in my opinion. I like the atmosphere here.

Melissa: Your right about that.

Maria: Though, I don't think anyone will feel to peaceful. Since everything still haunts them.

Melissa was looking sad as She knew Maria was telling the truth.

Melissa: That's what makes me sad to be honest.

Maria nodded as Melissa decided to take a walk somewhere. Unknown to Melissa. Maria actually has some doubts on her heads about it. Is it even okay now? Is Raccoon city finally what it was suppose to be? Maria didn't really trust anything. But she thought it she was still traumatized when her boyfriend Died two years ago. She just shaked her head and walked away.

Maria was in the hotel which was newly opened. She saw a bit crowd as She rolled her eyes.

Maria: Gosh, This is tiring.

She started tapping her foot while crossing her arms. She didn't really like waiting too much. Suddenly someone bumped into her.

Maria: *sighs* Please be careful next time.

???: I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to bump into you like that.

Maria turned and saw the person as her eyes were wide open seeing the man.

???: What's the matter?

Maria: ....... Nothing, Didn't mean to shout like that.

???: it's fine

The Man gave a smile and walked away as Maria was smiling too.

In a Unknown Place.

???: Is everything okay?

????: yes, Perhaps it's 90 percent done.

???: *Smirks* Wonderful news.

A/N: Thank youuuu so much for reading, A few things I want to say is.

1: This book won't be updated till I finish Biohazard. So please be patient with me :)

2: Let's pretend Leon is 35 only on this book.

Stay strong! :)