Chapter 8

September 13th 2024

As Gerald went on his own way to find the team. Maria and Leon next stop was to get to Red Stone Pharmacy

- Flashback. Swimming Center.

The Delta Team were running away from a bunch of Clickers and Zombies as Chris threw his broken axe in the ground. The Team ran inside the Swimming center as They used heavy objects to block the door. They both breathed and looked at eachother.

Alex: Great, Now we are gonna be stuck in the Swimming center for a while.

Cora: Maybe if there is a shortcut we can go through without alerting the zombies.

Chris: Big Question is. Where is it?

Danielle: Well, We will have to look for it.

They both saw the pool which was completely clean.

Chris: Surprised it isn't full of blood.

Alex: That would be a disgusting thought.

Danielle pulled her radio to contact Melissa but for some reason the signal wasn't coming which wasn't normal. The signal wasn't too far away.

Danielle: Guys, The Signal is not coming.

Cora: Strange, is your radio broken or something?

Aled and Chris pulled their radio out as They noticed there was no signal. Suddenly they heard something coming from the side as They turned and pulled out their pistols and saw...

 Suddenly they heard something coming from the side as They turned and pulled out their pistols and saw

The Stalker screamed at the team as It pounced on Chris. He was struggling to push it away as the stalker was close to bitting him before Cora grabbed it and stabbed in with her knife. Another Stalker came and Pounced on Alex as He fell to the Pool.

Danielle: Alex!!!

Chris started shooting at the stalker as Alex pushed it away and quickly climbed up. Cora and Chris kept shooting the Stalker until it died. The other stalker growled at them as The Team quickly started shooting at it until it was dead.

Cora: What in the world was that!?

Danielle: Argh, An Uninvited Guest.

The Team sighed as Alex opened the door and checked if anything was out there. The course was clear as Alex told the team everything was clear as They quickly left the Swimming center.