Chapter 11

September 13 2024

Leon used the fire host as Water stopped the fire which was good for them. They both quickly ran hoping that the Nemesis wouldn't chase them...yet. They were walking as Maria noticed some blood coming from Leon's forehead.

Maria: Your forehead is bleeding.

Leon: Hm? Yeah, After that explosion I hit my head hard on the ground.

Maria was looking at him as She pulled out a Cotton and a bandage as She gave it to him.

Maria: Take this.

Leon looked at it as He grabbed it from Maria's hand.

Leon: Thank you.

Maria: No problem.

They both continued walking as They saw lots of blood on the ground.

Maria: We're not really making progress on this mission.

Leon: I know that and I don't like it. I was hoping we could find something in Calvin's Room.

Maria: Same *Sighs* I'm tired.

Leon: Hey Dont give up yet, Maria. We will get there soon.

Maria: I really hope so.

They both continued walking. Before They went anymore. Maria wanted to talk to Melissa about their next stop.

Meanwhile.

The Delta Team were getting dragged into the car as The Strange Women wore a Mask and walked to the Delta Team as They were all giving Glares to her.

???: Think you could save them, Gerald? I don't think so.

He glared the women as She looked at The rest of them.

????: Here I thought this Team was very smart and Strong. Shame to see you all getting cuffed up.

Cora: Shut it...

The Women laughed as They all just stared.

Chris: Your gonna regret this so Bad.

????: Will I? Hehe You don't know who your talking too, Chris.

None of them wanted to speak anymore as The Women clapped and looked at her "Bodyguard"

????: There is a fact you don't know about me.

????: What is it?

?????: *Evil Smiles* That I'm a very nice actress.

The Team looked at her in confusion as The Women looked at the driver

????: You know where to take them.

_____________

Maria: Melissa, We got to to Pharmacy and saved the Survivor. But she said that She needed to go and see her friend.

Melissa: Ahh I see then, The Women used to be in Raccoon City actually.  She fought through the dead too.

Maria: Her name is Jill valentine isn't it?