Chapter 6

September 13 2024

The Tyrant stopped the Elevator door and was trying to break it as A Licker was trying to get in. But The Tyrant grabbed it and crushed it on the door as Maria was starring at Leon.

Maria: Oh my god, What do we do!?

Leon: Your asking me!?

Maria: Ahh Screw it!

She saw a hole that she could go through. She tried to slide but The Tyrant grabbed her mid way and Tried to choke her but Leon grabbed Maria and quickly threw a Grenade as The tyrant grabbed it and threw it somewhere else.

Leon: No, This isn't working!

They took the opportunity and Ran as The Tyrant got aggressive and started following them. Maria and Leon got to a Office and Closed the door. The Tyrant didn't find them and went to search as Maria breathed.

Maria: What... in the world was that???

Leon: I know what that thing is. It chased me in 1998.

Maria: What?? Really?

Leon: Yes, Im serious. But I thought killed it....

Maria: ......Whoever started this is bringing back old things that were dead in 1998.

Leon: True....Also you were that stupid to slide?

Maria: Hey!! I was trying to find a way!

Leon: That wasn't really a great plan

Maria: I know that.

Leon: Heh, Your adorable when your angry.

Maria: *Blushes* S-Shut up!

Leon was gonna speak until He heard something in the Bathroom as They pulled their pistols.

Maria: What was that??

Leon: I don't know.. it doesn't sound good.

The Bathroom door opened as Both of them hid behind the couch. They slowly looked at the strange figure walking while twitching.

It kept making strange noises and was looking around as Maria some reason had chills running down on her spine but tried to resist it

Maria: Oh god... is that something in 1998?

Leon: No, This is.....Different. I never seen this thing before.

Maria was quiet as The hands of the strange thing broke a few glasses and started making loud noises. Leon whispered to Maria.

Leon: When it turns. Let's slowly leave.