Chapter 1

Three weeks has past since EXO was staying in Raccoon City. For what they say it was....peaceful.  The city was the same. People were having fun and Enjoying the life. Though now three weeks past and The Government told a news that.... the streets have been really quiet.. to quiet. No one was even outside even though most people enjoy going outside. Melissa decided to send a team along with Maria to see what was happening.  The team were going to the hospital as Maria stopped at looked at the hospital

  The team were going to the hospital as Maria stopped at looked at the hospital

Maria: Hmmmm..

She started fixing her sleeves and hairs while starring at her outfit.

She kept looking at the hospital, it looked dark and quiet. The Team went inside as it was pretty dark. Maria contacted Melissa via Radio.

Melissa: *in radio* Maria, Have you arrived in the hospital? If so, What happened?

Maria: *in Radio* Nothing much, Though it looks pretty strange. The atmosphere doesn't look how it was suppose to be. Plus the lights are starting to shake alot.

Melissa: *In Radio* Strange, Contact me if you find anything.  I'm sick worried about these people..

Maria: *In Radio* I'll let you know soon.

She sighed and looked around the hospital as She noticed her team looking nervous.

Maria: What's Wrong?

Soldier: Nothing... this place is giving chills down my spine

Soldier: True, I just wanna get out if here..

Maria: Calm down, Everything will be fine.....

She was having doubts though. She saw some blood on the wall which she kinda stepped back and just looked at it.

Maria: What the heck.....

She ignored the blood stain and started walking as She saw the nurses office.  The soldiers were behind her as Maria looked at the door and opened it. It was a bit dark as Maria looked around and took a step.