Chapter 7

September 13 2024

The Tyrant's footsteps were Heard as Maria and Leon were standing. They saw it going down stairs as Maria and Leon slowly went back down. The Tyrant was looking aggressive when he pressed his foot on a plane which breaked as Maria whispered.

Maria: Mister X is blocking the way, What do we do?

Leon: Lets Lure him somewhere.

Maria saw a bottle as The Two went near an apartment and threw the bottle downstairs as The Tyrant heard the noise and walked faster to the noise. They both were hiding as They slowly went back upstairs to continue getting to Aparment 83.

Maria: Was he always mad like that?

Leon: Are you talking about the tyrant?

Maria: Yeah.

Leon: Well he is more aggressive then before. The time I met him. He was still aggressive but not like right now.

Maria: Looks like we Really need to be careful.

Leon: Of course

Maria and Leon got to apartment number 83 as The door was already opened. They pulled their guns out in case of any danger as They opened the lights and saw the rooms were dirty, And alot of the furniture was misplaced.

Leon: I think the tyrant did this.

Maria: Wait what? How???

Leon: Because I heard the couch moving and things being thrown. Maybe he was finding us.

Maria: Ahhh Okay then.

Leon: You never heard the noises?

Maria: Nope.

Leon: *Sighs* Your way too noisy thats why.

Maria: What did you say!?

Leon: Stay quiet, What if the Tyrant find us??

She glared at him as Leon just sighed and turned. They were walking to a room as They pushed some of the chairs away and opened the door. It was the bedroom as they saw one draw locked.

Leon: Seems like this is where he hides everything.

Maria: Hehe Jackpot.

He smiled at her as Maria saw a bloody crowbar in the ground and picked it up.

Maria: Did Calvin used this?

Leon: Maybe he was protecting himself.

Maria nodded and looked under the bed as Leon was standing.

Maria: I found a key!

Leon: Good, Lets see it.

Maria got up and showed the key to Leon as He used it on the locked drawer and it opened.

Maria: Calvin doesn't know how to be secretive. Hehe

Leon: Heh, True.

They saw a bunch of notes as both if them picked up the notes and started looking at it.

Leon: So Many drawings of monsters.

Maria: Yeah, I think I remember some of these.

Maria saw a note as She began reading it.

Bloody Life! Thats what's going on right now. Three weeks ago something happened to a family. They were looking pale and different. I took a picture of them and left. Sometime later I heard that they were going to the hospital. A doctor and a few nurses went to check on the family......But They all never came back. When one of the nurses entered the room. She didn't see anything. All she saw was....The floor covered in blood. She screamed as most of the staff went to check an got tramutized. Next thing that was heard in the news. They saw the Sick family... Differently. They started biting some people in the Main street and everyone ran away.. I didnt know what was happening. But I am somehow interested to see this since two years.