Chapter 4

September 13th 2024

Maria and Leon were in the Gas station looking around. Luckily they got away from a horde of zombies just a couple mintues ago.

Maria: Geez, These things are getting out of hand now.

Leon: And They are bringing their game up.

Maria: True. Like the one in the R.P.D kitchen.

They both looked around the gas station but something in the dark was lurking...

Unknown Place.

The Same Women was fixing her heels as Some Man with a Black coat came.

???: What's next now?

????: Oh Why are you so impatient? There is still more games to play.

???: *Sighs* I see then.

????: I'm also sending their worst nightmares to stop them.

???: And What is that?

????: *Smirks* Look Behind.

The Man turned and was surprised to see what it was. The strange women send the unknown thing to find Leon and Maria.

Meanwhile Leon and Maria were walking until They heard a growl and turned. Nothing was there until They saw something behind them.

The dog pounced at Maria and tried to bite her while She was trying to push it away

The dog pounced at Maria and tried to bite her while She was trying to push it away. Leon kicked it away and grabbed Maria's hand as they away three more.

Maria: Oh geez, There is no way to run.

Leon: Guess some bullets are gonna fly.

They started shooting the dogs as Leon kicked one and Maria shot it. They kept shooting the dogs which all of it died as Leon grabbed Maria's hand.

Leon: We gotta go before more gets here!

Maria: Okay, Then why are you grabbing me!?

Leon ignored her words and dragged her with him as they ran back to the streets and went inside a gun shop which they saw a couple zombies. They silently took them all down as they were standing. Melissa contacted the two as They were listening.

Melissa: Maria, Leon. I heard that somewhere in Raccoon City. Something is out there.

Leon: What are you talking about?