Chapter 5

September 13th 2024
The Team Stared at the figure walking towards them as They ran out of the house.

Alex: Why is that hiding in the Basement!?

Cora: I don't think it was-

The Figure threw the Cupboard at the Team as Chris and Danielle fell off the stairs and landed on the Third Floor. Luckily they were okay cause the fall wasn't too bad. Alex grabbed Danielle Hand as Cora was shooting at the figure.

Alex: Are you okay??

Danielle: Ouch.. I'm fine

Danielle slowly got up as Chris started shooting the Figure with his shotgun.

Chris: Dang it! This thing doesn't wanna be dead!

Cora: We need to get out of here!

The Team quickly ran away as The Figure began chasing them but The Twam went to hide which the Figure didn't know where they went. The team decided to leave the Hotel Room since it wasn't safe with that thing around.

Flashback End.

Leon and Maria were heading to the Raccoon Hotel sneakily as Maria sneak attacked a zombie with a Knife.

Leon: Good Job.

Maria: Heh, Thanks. Now your turn.

Leon: We got turns now?

Maria: Yup, I wanna see how you do it, In a sneaky way.

Leon sighed and saw two zombies as He went towards them while Maria was watching. He did a double takedown by smashing their heads on the ground as Maria was impressed. Leon looked at her as Maria just crossed her arms.

Maria: I do gotta admit. You did a great job.

Leon: *Smiles* I knew you would be impressed by it.

Maria: Oh shut up.

Leon chuckled as They were walking around. A couple mintues later they reached the Raccoon Hotel but saw some zombies

Maria: Ahh, Looks like we can raise some chaos here.

Leon: Hmmm True. Let's get going.

Maria and Leon slowly went to eachother zombie as Maria did a take down on one zombie

Both Leon and Maria tooka zombie down as They started shooting the zombies together. A zombie caught on both of their legs as More were approaching to them as They kept shooting.