Chapter 17

September 13 2024

The Two of them were sitting in the chair while hearing growls and noises from a distance away. It was obviously creatures and Zombies, Luckily they weren't near the Security Room.

Leon was starring at Maria's Face as She was starring at her gun, Maria looked at Leon and Leon quickly turned away as Maria just looked.

Maria: Whats the matter, Leon?

Leon: Nothing, Just feeling tired.

Maria: I get that. But you were starring at me, weren't you?

Leon: No, I wasn't actually.

Maria: Hehe, Don't lie to me. I saw you.

Leon: *Chuckles* I'm being honest with you.

Maria just smiled at him as Leon looked at Maria again.

Leon: Are you feeling worried about Your Boss and this outbreak again?

Maria: Kinda, But you gave me some hope. I just keep remembering your words when I look at you.

She giggled and looked away as Leon chuckled at her response.

Leon: I'm glad your staying strong Atleast Maria, We can't give up yet, Especially for those who are in danger right now.

Maria: Your right about that actually.

Leon: Be strong for your boss and sister, They dont want to see you weak.

She couldn't help but smile at Leon's words. He is a strong man after all. Especially he is more experienced then Maria.

Maria: Thank you Leon, I shouldn't have called you those words and such.

Leon: Awww being soft now?

Maria giggled as Leon just had a small smile on his face. He was feeling his love for Maria, He finally did fell in love with her.

Maria: Sometimes I hate you, But I like you at the same time.

Leon: Like as in?

Maria: Weeeelll, Just the person you are. You know.....Giving the motivation and all.

Leon: Thanks for that.

Maria: Your definitely welcome.

She smiled at him as Leon was slightly blushing, He turned away just to not show it, As well Maria was blushing and turned away as well

Leon: Come on, We got plenty of rest now.

Maria: Yeah, Lets get going.

They both got up as Leon grabbed the generator and Maria opened the door.

Maria: Is that too heavy?

Leon: Ehh, A little. But I can handle it.

Maria: Okay, I'll cover you as we go.