Chapter 12

September 13 2024

After Their meeting with The Women Ada wong. Both Leon and Maria finally made it to the EXO building as She saw multiple zombies entering.

Maria: Oh god, Everything is open, All the zombies are getting inside

Leon: We need to sneak past them or instead we can just kill them all.

Maria: True. Let's try the back door.

The Duo went to the Backdoor of the EXO building as They were looking around. They saw a few zombies around it.

Maria: There isn't much like the front entrance. Let's try killing them sneakily.

Leon: Its now or never.

Maria pulled out her knife as She grabbed One zombie and stabbed it on the head. She tried to get her knife off but it looked like it broke.

Maria: It broke at the worst timing...

Leon: Here, Take mine.

Maria: No its okay, I can take them out without a weapon.

Leon nodded as He roundhouse kicked one zombie and grabbed one and Sliced its throat. Maria did a Kick combo on the last one before Kicking it in the head.

They looked at the entrance as They got inside and saw zombies growling and..On the walls. They quickly went upstairs as Leon spoke.

Leon: Where is her office??

Maria: Its way on top, Maybe two floors before the rooftop.

They kept walking as They saw a Zombie near the rail and growled at them. The Zombie tried to pounce on One of them but they dodged it as The zombie fell off the stairs.

Maria: Geez, Hahaha. Poor thing.

Leon: Thats true.

A couple mintues of fighting all the zombies. They saw Melissa's office as They tried to open it but it needed a key card to access it.

Leon: You gotta be kidding me right now.

Maria: *Sighs* We need look for that keycard now.

Leon: We're wasting alot time right now.

Maria and Leon went to their separate ways. Leon was in the medic room as He was looking around for anything. He opened his flashlight and kept looking until He saw a Man standing.

Leon's Mind: What the? How did someone get in here or...It could be an employee.

The Man turned in fear as He saw Leon holding his pistol as He looked.

Man: Please Don't kill me!.

Leon: What are you doing here in EXO?

Man: I.....I work here as a Employee, I know Melissa.

Leon didn't really trust the man as He asked more questions.