Chapter 15

It was Complete silence as The Women placed her pistol on the table as The Mysterious Man spoke.

????: What should I do with her corpse?

????: Oh Just throw her somewhere in the Sewers...for a message to Kennedy and Marshall.

The Man nodded and grabbed the corpse of Danielle as She looked at The rest of the team who were angry and in greif. She just smiled and walked away. Everyone just stared at the blood that was in the ground.

Meanwhile.

Maria: How can we dodge those Spiders up there?

Leon: We gotta be careful, Make sure you don't grab its attention..

The Spider was giving a stare to Leon and Maria as Leon was trying to run quick as possible. The Spider grabbed his head as Maria took her pistol and shot it a few times before they both ran away. They saw a huge hole.

Maria: What the? Why is there a hole here?

Leon: I don't know.... *Hears Zombies and noises* It definitely isn't safe. They could be doing that to trick us thinking that it's safe.

Maria saw two stalkers trying to climb up as They both stepped back.

Maria: Lets not stick around here.

They continued walking as They saw multiple blood stains and A Bloody Handprint. Someone lost their life in these sewers. They continued walking as Maria And Leon killed a spider firing bullets at it before it finally died.

Maria: This is gonna waste alot of ammo.

Leon: Thats true. Its best we avoid it instead.

They continued walking as They saw guns on the ground as Maria ran and checked.

Maria: Wait a minute......These are EXO'S Weapons.

Leon: EXO? Is one of your team members here or is the Delta Team here?

Maria: Oh god....The Delta Team must have been kidnapped.

Leon gritted his teeth as Maria got up and kept moving forward. They opened a door as It was Complete darkness. They opened their flashlights and looked around the corners. Before they heard something being thrown as They looked around.

Maria: What was that???

Leon: I don't know, I think-

He turned and saw a hand as He looked in confusion and felt worried. Maria looked into his direction as She walked a bit closer, Leon was following her until Maria gasped.

Maria: Oh my god, D-D-Danielle!?

Leon got a closer look and saw Danielle corpse laying on the floor as He looked shocked.

Leon: Thats one of the Delta Team members....Oh god.

He holded his head as Maria couldn't believe it. She held her hand in shock as Leon sighed.

Leon: I feel sorry for her...Come on, We can't stand here much longer.

Maria nodded as She continued walking with Leon. The smell of blood made both if them cover their nose and felt disgusted as They walked to another bridge and saw a door. Maria tried to open it but it wasn't opening.