Chapter 21

September 14 2024

One hour Past and Leon fell asleep when he was looking after Maria. Maria woke up from Zombie growls as She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She was still in pain of the gunshot she took on her gut. But she was a bit okay as She looked around and Saw Leon sleeping while he was sitting. Maria felt sad for him that he had to sleep in the ground while she was resting, She even remembered that she kissed him which made her hold her head.

( Oh gosh, I kissed him. . . . . Hopefully he didn't find that wrong. . )

She sighed thinking what to do after everything that happened, Melissa being part of everything and betrayed EXO, Getting shot, And more. She felt betrayed in a bad way.

She was starring at Leon before he suddenly woke up. . .

He was looking tired and first looked at Maria as He spoke

Leon: Your awake, Are you okay?

Maria: A Little bit. . . But not too much.

Leon got up and checked on Maria's wounds which seemed okay as He looked at Maria.

Leon: Its gonna take some time to feel better, I got shot in my shoulder once.

Maria looked at him as Both of them were starring at eachother.

Maria: So, Did you sleep well?

Leon: Kinda, Not too bad but it wasn't too good either.

Maria: Why were you sleeping in the ground?

Leon: Well, Did you wanted me to sleep in the closet?

He chuckled a little as Maria had a small smile and Continued looking at him.

Leon: My main question is, Did you sleep well?

Maria: I did sleep okay actually.

Leon: Thats great to hear then.

He holded his neck as Maria was feeling a bit awkward to talk about what she did last night, Instead She knew she had to keep moving.

Maria: Yeah, Can you help me stand up?

Leon nodded as He slowly helped Maria to stand straight, She was having a hard time to stand up but eventually stood as Leon looked at her.

Leon: Its gonna take awhile, but I'm here to help you as always.

Maria: Thank you, Leon.

He nodded as Maria fixed her hair and looked.

Maria: Lets get going now, I'm not letting Melissa get away with everything.

He looked at Maria's after who was gritting her teeth in anger as Leon nodded in agreement.

Leon: I agree, I know it was hard to lose a love one. But it doesn't mean She has to drown this whole world.