Final Chapter

Everyone inside the store quickly left to the Business tower where Stones was at. They were ready to end this once and for all. Melissa was suppose to save this city and world. But she chose evil.

Jill: The Delta Team and You two should head to Melissa's location.

Claire: We won't come with you, Because Me and Claire will head to the rendezvous then everyone could escape.

Alex: Okay, Contact us that location while we head there.

Jill and Claire nodded as Cora looked at the two women.

Cora: Stay safe and Be Careful.

Claire: You too.

Both Claire and Jill walked away to head to their mission as The rest were looking at eachother.

Meanwhile.

Melissa was standing on the building in anger as Redfield was behind her, All of her work was destroyed because of them. She was really mad and saw a zombie but she stabbed it with a knife in anger.

Melissa: Dang those rats!!

Redfield: Melissa, You need to stop.

Melissa: Stop!? All my hardwork has went to waste!!!

Redfield: I-

Melissa: ITS ALL THEIR FAULT!!!!

Redfield saw Melissa's eyes were really red as Redfield clutched his Fist.

( I have enough of this women)

Redfield: I'm over this, Melissa.

Melissa: What?

He holded his head as He was having a big headache all of sudden. Melissa was giving him a stare as Redfield roughly shook his head. His eyes were red as well and stared at Melissa.

20 Mintues Later.

Maria and Leon were close to reaching the Business tower. The Delta Team took another way to enter the building as Maria was feeling tired.

Leon: Come on Maria, We're almost there.

Leon held her hand as They went up on the stairs as Maria breathed heavily in anger.

Maria: There is an Elevator, Lets take that.

Leon and Maria were about to go inside the Elevator until it opened a bunch of zombies came out as They pulled out their guns.

Meanwhile, Melissa was starring at Redfield in anger as She slapped him in the face.

Melissa: WHY ARE YOU DISOBEYING ME!?

Redfield: You used a tranquilliser that brainwashed me.

Melissa's eyes were widen However, That was the truth. Redfield would never be part of this but Melissa created something that could brainwash someone. Now How did Chris finally snapped out of everything?

Melissa: You gotta be kidding me, How did you snapped out of it- . . . . Its because you saw your sister and Your former partner right!?