Chapter 19

The Delta team and Jill were running around the Dead Factory as They saw multiple corpses as They saw monsters locked up in a cell as Cora stared.

Cora: So, These are her pets.

Gerlad: *Sighs* These innocent people.....

Alex: Come on, I hear the Guards running.

The Delta Team and Jill were running away as the Guards was trying to shoot them. Unluckily No one had their guns and had to keep running. They kept running until something busted into the walls and saw that it was....the Nemesis.

Chris: Ahh come on!

Jill: Not you again.

Jill said it in anger as The Nemesis was trying to attack the team but they quickly dodged it as a few Guards came running and tried to grab one of the team members as They heard the Women speaking.

?: Dont let those Rats get away!!! I can't believe they tricked us.

Cora: Geez, Never knew she was short tempered.

The Nemesis grabbed Gerald as Gerald was trying to punch it. Chris saw one of the guards gun on the floor as He began shooting the Nemesis. The Nemesis growled as He kept Gerald on his hands as Jill was trying to grab Gerald's hand.

Everyone took guns and started shooting the Nemesis until He dropped Gerlad on the floor as They began running again.

?: Dang you!! Nemesis, You better do your job correctly. I still can't believe you killed the Tyrant.

The Nemesis just growled and started chasing the team as Jill was speaking.

Jill: We gotta head to the lower levels. Thats where i came from.

Alex: We came from the upper levels. But she dropped us over here.

Chris: We need to head downstairs.

The Delta Team were running as More Guards were getting alerted, One of the Guards shot Alex's leg as Alex fell down in pain as Everyone turned.

Cora: Alex!!!

Alex was holding his leg as Gerlad and Chris looked at eachother.

Chris: You girls run! Me and Gerald will help Alex.

Jill: Are you sure-

Gerald: Yes, Its fine! We can't leave anyone behind.

Alex: Just Run . . . . .

Gerald: No, Everyone is important in this world.

Chris: No one is being left behind.

Gerald and Chris started shooting the guards as Chris kicked one guard in the gut and gave a hard punch knocking him down. Gerlad was doing fast strikes before hitting a roundhouse kick. Despite Alex getting shot, Alex grabbed a guns nd started shooting some of the guards as Chris grabbed Alex.

Chris: Come on, Alex.

Chris slowly pulled Alex as Alex was in pain but managed to get up as Gerald shot the remaining ones. Gerald was moving as Chrus was helping Alex walk.

Meanwhile Cora and Jill were running before the Mysterious Man appeared and grabbed Cora by the throat and tossed her to the wall as Jill looked in anger.

Jill: You Coward!

The Mysterious man didn't speak a word and just stared at Jill as Jill was starring in anger and Started attacking the Mysterious Man, He was blocking the attacks as Cora was slowly getting up.