Chapter 2

Both Maria and Leon were out of the Hospital and looked around the city which was filled with Zombies, Theu sneaked past the zombies as Maria noticed Leon was gripping her hand tightly.

Maria: Uhhh? Could you let go of my hand?

Leon: And if I do, You might trip and Alert the zombies.

Maria: *Glares* Your telling that like I'm a Five Year old.

Leon: Tck, Lets just keep moving.

She rolled her eyes as They both saw a Police station and looked at it.

Leon: RPD....

Maria: *Looks Confused* What? Worked here before?

Leon: I did. Though of course my first day didn't went well as I expected

Maria: Geez, I'm actually sorry to hear about that.

Leon: Its fine.

They both got inside and saw the hallway. The lights were already open as Maria Saw a pool of blood.

Maria: Disgusting.

Leon: True.

Suddenly Maria got a Radio from Melissa as She was listening and Leon was standing.

Melissa: *In Radio* Maria! I hope your safe at the moment. I learned something new about the Zombie you approached too.

Maria: *In Radio* I'm Listening.

Melissa: *In Radio* Well it isn't like the usual zombies as We all know. These zombies are much different... The Zombies are high alerted at most times and Have an Ability to climb anywhere and run fast. Theu can also pounce on you from a little far distance. They are harder to kill unless you shoot them in the head.

Maria: *In Radio*Oh no... this is gonna be really hard then.

Leon was also shocked hearing the new abilities to the zombies as Maria sighed.

Maria: *In Radio* I'll try to be careful.

Melissa: *In Radio* Please do the two of you.

Maria just sighed again and looked at Leon who was starring at her.

Maria: I think you heard everything.

Leon: Of course I did. I mean i faced things worse then this one. But now this is happening to every zombie. It isn't good especially when I'm with a rookie.

Maria: Rookie!?!?! Did you just-

Leon smiled and walked away as Maria was upset.

Maria: You gotta be kidding me!

Leon: Stop shouting otherwise you will attract the zombies.

Maria: Riiightt

They both continued checking around. Of course Leon knew the place very well. He opened a door and saw alot of the windows barricaded with Planks.