Chapter 10

After a While. The Trio went to the Pharmacy shop to look for supplies. Maria has a cut on her arm as She was finding bandages.

20 mintues Earlier.

The Delta Team were on a Restaurant hiding as They saw Multiple zombies growling and finding their food. Alex was carrying Danielle as Cora locked the door.

Cora: What happened to her, Alex!?

Alex: There was fuel all over a Car. Danielle was trying to get pass it before something shot it and jt exploded. Luckily though Shes still fine and alive. I don't know who or what did that...

Chris: Are you serious!? *sighs* I think its one of those crazy people.

Cora: That could be the case.

Chris: And They are gonna killed in my hands!

Chris always treats Danielle like a Sister and Treats Alex like a brother. Anger courses through his veins if something happened to them. Even if Cora something happened to Cora. He will hunt them down. The Zombies were on the window as They started hitting it to break it open. Cora closed the curtains as They all sat down on the floor while Danielle was resting in Alex's lap.

Suddenly they heard a explosion which confused everyone. They heard beaping noises as They heard a tiny sound as Everyone got up.

Cora: What's going on???

The Window broke as They saw dead zombies and Blood everywhere as Alex carried Danielle to a safer side as Everyone pulled there guns our before seeing who it was.

Cora: Who are you suppose to be!?

The Women smirked at Everyone which made everyone a little bad. They had a feeling She was a problem as The Women spoke.

Ada: You don't have to know about me... But you have to stay alerted.

Alex: And Who are you that we can trust???

Danielle slowly woke up from the shouting as She was feeling tired and dizzy.

Danielle: A-Alex....

Alex turned as he told Danielle to stay where she is at.

Ada: *Chuckles* You don't know whats coming up to you. I suggest you all be careful...But if you still don't wanna believe me. Then it's up to you all.

Ada Wong smirked at the Team as They were confused and mad. She used a grappler and left as They slowly took their weapons out.