Chapter 13

September 13 2024

Nemesis was trying to bust into the office as The Trio continued searching, They saw a Broken Radio, Some blood on the ground and Melissa's bracelet on the ground as Maria was getting concerned.

Maria: Oh gosh...I really hope Melissa is okay.

Leon: I know it's worrying for you but We will find her and show payback.

Maria: Your right...

Claire: Her Radio is broken, So Someone destroyed it and There is blood on the ground which means...They must have sliced your boss a little.

Maria: That could be the case.

They kept looking but were unlucky to find anything. They didn't hear the Nemesis anymore as They slowly walked away from the office, Maria did keep Melissa's bracelet with her as They slowly walked to the rooftop.

Claire: We need to stay quiet, We got two Monsters trying to hunt us down.

Leon: Thats what we're been doing. We Can't cause too much noise nor stick around often.

Claire: I don't understand though, Jill told me that the Nemesis only attacks S.T.A.R.S Members.. Why is he after us?

Leon: Its indeed confusing, Someone is controlling them, I believe.

Claire: You might be right about that actually.

Maria's mind: Its strange being with the professionals....

They got to the rooftop as They saw a Helicopter flying above them, It seemingly ignored the Trio which made them upset.

Claire: I suggest go by the ladder, The Entrance is blocked by Zombies and Different Creatures.

They nodded as Maria was gonna go down until.......

Maria and Leon turned in shock as Claire fell down holding her shoulder

Maria and Leon turned in shock as Claire fell down holding her shoulder. Someone shot Claire in the shoulder sneakily.

Maria: Claire!!!

Claire was in pain as Both of them were checking on her. Leon looked around as Another bullet was shot near Leon's head But Luckily he dodged it.

Leon: Someone is shooting us from the Clock Tower!

Maria: Are you kidding me!?

Claire: Argh.....Both of you, Just run...

Leon: We're not leaving you here, Claire.

The Bullet was shor again this time near Maria but She ducked down. Both Leon and Maria helped Claire up as Maria slowly went down with Claire.

Claire: Ouch..This hurts so bad.

Maria: That Bullet could be strong. Do you need help?

Claire almost felt like falling down But She kept her balance and holded her shoulder.