Before you Read!

Hi everyone! Thanks for clicking on this story. I wanted to write a little bit of important information before I actually jumped into this story. 

I am not a writer, this is more of a hobby. I felt like writing a story on where Arizona is not the bad guy after the plane crash because I feel it was REALLY out of character for her to cheat in the first place. 

I am not saying I wanted Callie to be the bad guy in the situation, but I felt like it would have made more sense because of how Arizona treated her and how they both were just not the best to each other in any way shape or form. 

As said in the description, the plane crash happened. Mark and Lexie are alive, Arizona did lose her leg, and Derek did break his hand (at this point it's all healed and he's back to surgery). Again, Sofia does not exist in this plot and let's just say that Callie being in a car accident never happened. 

I would say this story starts about five months after the plane crash. Five months should give you a clue as where this should could be going if you are a true Grey's Anatomy addict.

I love all of these characters, maybe minus season 12 Callie, but that's irrelevant. 

I hope you like this story! It was fun to plan and write!