Chapter 20- Love to Love You Baby

MAJOR SMUT WARNING

Amelia's POV

This night could not have gone any better. I was so excited for her to come home. I was couldn't wait to surprise her with what I did.

Making her happy was all I wanted, with the exception of making sure she and our babies are kept safe. They were the most important to me. 

"So I know you're probably sick of surprises, but I have a surprise for us in the dining room." I said with a smile. "I usually hate surprises, but any good surprise with you is worth it." She says, giving me a kiss on the lips. 

We get up and walk into the house. We make our way to the dining room hand in hand, and all I can see is that super magic smile with her adorable dimples. "You did this for me, Amy?" She asked, seemed like almost crying again. "I would do anything for you, Arizona." I say with a sweet smile. 

I had even more flowers in a large vase. Rose petals all over the place, tea lights and artificial candles on the table. I cooked Arizona's favorite meal. Chicken florentine with white wine and then apple crumb cake for dessert. But I feel like we may be doing something before the actual dessert, if I had anything to do about it. 

"So I made your favorite and got your favorite wine. I have apple crumb cake for dessert." I was about to say more, when Arizona spoke. "Mmm, yeah. We are going to momentarily skip that dessert, I had something else in mind." She said in a seductive tone. Oh wow, that turned me on so much.

We made small conversation while we ate and made eyes at each other. I was cleaning up the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher when I found arms snaking around me from the back. "Mmm, babe. I need to do the dishes, our house isn't going to clean itself." I say, pouting. 

"I have a better idea. The dishes aren't going anywhere. It can wait, I cannot." She says as a whisper in my ear. Then I spin around suddenly, giving Arizona a bit of a scare. I stared seductively into her eyes while biting my bottom lip. 

Without saying anything more, I pulled my shirt off, revealing some sexy lingerie that I put on before she got home. I had to pick up her jaw that was on the ground after a few moments. 

"A--Amelia. You are stunning. Holy shit. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd want you to take me right here on the counter." She says with a chuckle. "Come on, let's get you in bed." I say grabbing her hand.

"Don't have to tell me twice." She says as we make our way up the stairs, I go first and I find her hands smacking my ass playfully all the way up. We get to the top and I playfully pin her against the wall and put her hands above her head, then kiss my way to her lips, then to her neck, then to her collarbone  pulling her shirt to access it in the process. 

I finally get her shirt off over her head and throw it carelessly away. I reach around the back of her and unclasp and rid her of that pesky bra. She was always beautiful and her body always had me in awe. 

We then moved into our new master bedroom. It was gorgeous. King size bed, floor to ceiling windows, with automatic closing curtains, I know we needed those. Especially for right this moment. I hit the button and closed them. We were stumbling toward the bed when I decided to pick her up. She let out a yelp and held onto me tightly.

"Amy!" She said as I placed her down on the bed. I rid her of her pants and all she was left in was her underwear. And let me tell you, I'll never get tired of the sight. 

____________________________________

Arizona's POV

Maybe it was pregnancy hormones, but seeing Amelia in that lingerie made me off the walls horny. I'm not sure I have ever been this bad before.