Chapter 22- Let's Get It On

MAJOR SMUT WARNING

Arizona's POV

This girl seriously turns my world. She knew how to make me lose my mind and make me feeling all of the feelings all at once. She knows every part of me and I'm okay with that. With past relationships, I felt like I had to hide some of my feelings. With Amelia, I don't have to hide anything from her, and even if I did, she would figure it out. She knew me better than anyone ever has, even my brother. 

The two of them would have been best friends. Tim would have loved her almost as much as I did. I wish they could have met. 

I am lost in my thoughts when I feel arms wrap around my front on my growing bump. Soft kisses placed on my neck continuously. I rolled my head back, bringing my hand back to head, pulling her closer to me. She is flush against me and I find her stroking her hands all over my body. 

She then stops to turn me around. My body is flush to her front, no space in between us with our foreheads pressed to one another's. Amelia's hands were placed on my butt and squeezing gently. I let out a small moan as her hands continued to explore my body.

It wasn't just the pregnancy hormones, I wanted her. I needed her. She was the only thing I could think of at the moment. 

Our lips then crashed against each others and we were desperate for each other's touch. 

In a second, I had Amelia's clothes off and I stepped back admiring her body. Oh man, I'll never get over the way she looks. Those abs, those arms, those legs. I could never get enough. 

I bring her over to the bed, our lips not parting the entire time. She stumbles back on the bed as her knees hit the back of it. "Oh, let me just see you for a second baby girl. You look amazing, but you know what would make it even better?" Amelia says and I turn my head to the side, confused. "Less of that." She says, gesturing to the clothes on my body.

"Alright baby, I'll put on a show for you." I say in a seductive voice. I slowly bring my hands to my stomach and then ran them up to my breasts, stroking slowly. I kept moving my hands around, while Amelia looked at me intently, her gaze not moving from my body and biting her lower lip.

I finally grab my top and take it off of me painstakingly slow for Amelia. While I was taking my top off, I felt Amelia shift and she brought her hands to my waist and kept rubbing up and down my torso while kissing my belly everywhere. 

She placed me on the bed and took my shorts off then my eyes went wide when she started to take my panties off with  her teeth. She took them off slow and made her way back up to my lips. She pulled me into a passionate kiss before peppering kisses down the center of my body before making her way to my center. She started rubbing my clit slowly as I threw my head back. 

She then moved her fingers through my folds, down a little further. She was just about to start, but looked back up to me as she always did. "Safe word?" She asked. "Roses." I said softly. "You're too cute." She finishes with a smile.

Just then she slowly thrust two fingers inside and continued to move slowly in and out. She brought her face back up to mine and brought her lips to my neck, sucking softly. 

"Oh, Amy. Oh, you're so good. Don't stop!" I said. "Tell me how good I am, baby." She says, as she whispered into my ear.

"You are so good, baby. No one compares to you. You're earth shatteringly good." I say with a heavy breath. "That's right, baby." She says and places a soft kiss on my lips before going back down to my center, still thrusting her fingers in and out of me. 

She then goes down to my clit with her mouth. First her lips touching it then quickly after, I feel her tongue on it, making my hips thrust up at her touch. "Oh, baby. Do you like that?" She says while going back to licking my clit. 

"Oh, Amy. F-faster, I need you. Make me come baby." I say with heavy breaths. "I would love nothing more, beautiful.

She then picks up her pace, thrusting her fingers in and out of me and licking my clit faster. I feel my walls start to tighten and I yell out, "OHHH, Amelia. Don't stop baby, please don't stop. I'm so close. I'm close!!" I can feel myself start to let go. "Let go for me, baby." She says in a quiet seductive voice. 

With that, I let myself go completely. My legs are shaking, my breath is labored and I feel like I can see stars. I ride out this high as Amelia slows her thrusts inside me to a stop.

I come down from that intense orgasm and find Amelia looking at me adoringly with a big smile on her face. 

_______________________________________

Amelia's POV

She was just so beautiful. I couldn't get enough of her. She made me feel so loved and so worth it. I never wanted to leave her side, not even for a second. 

She was glowing, she always did, but this pregnancy may have been wrecking havoc on her hormones, but this made me so horny for her too.

We sat there for a couple minutes and just caught our breath. I knew she'd want to try and get me, but truth be told, I already came when she did. I was secretly touching myself when I was getting her off.

"Babe, don't be mad. I already came. I was touching myself when I was getting you off." I said with a nervous face. "Amelia!" She said with a pout. I quickly brought her in for a long passionate kiss, breaking apart only for air. 

"Baby, I do want to talk to you about something though." I said nervously. She looks over to me intently. "About our babies names. If it was okay with you, I would like to name our baby boy. And you can name our baby girl. If we end up with both boys or both girls, we have back ups. But I am choosing to believe they are a boy and a girl since we don't know the genders." I say again with a nervous face. She has a smile all across her face with her super magic dimples that will always take my breath away.

"I like that idea, Amy. No outrageous names though. I have a good one for a girl, but it's a surprise. How about as long as we promise to not do absurd names, we show them to each other when they are written on their birth certificates?" She suggests with a smile. "I really like that, Arizona. I promise, no absurd names. I think you'll like the one I came up with." I say as I pull her in for another lasting kiss.

Timothy Christopher Robbins-Shepherd. I think she is going to love it. 

Author's Notes: I think I am going to stick to main events from now on, I think this story has run its course so I want to wrap it up in coming chapters. Hope you like it!