Chapter 12- I Fall to Pieces

Arizona's POV

I wake up and realize I am still on the couch. I look over to see Amelia's arms around me. Wow, I forgot how amazing it was to wake up in someone's arms. 

I stay like this for a few minutes and reach for my phone. It's 9:30am, so I wanted to get going soon. I slowly got off of Amelia to make us breakfast. She only stirred momentarily and still slept. 

I went into the kitchen to make us waffles and coffee. Boy, I needed the coffee. I got out all of the ingredients. When I was making the waffles, I felt arms wrap around my waist to my front. Amelia's head was on my shoulder. I leaned back into her touch and closed my eyes.

"Good Morning, baby." She says. Ugh I will never get over her calling me baby. "Good morning, beautiful." I say back. With her arms still around me she asks, "What can I do to help, gorgeous?" I counter with, "Sit your pretty self on the stool and it'll be done soon." 

"Mmmm, I think I'll stay here until you're done." She says with her arms wrapped around me. "I'm not going to complain." I say. Just then I hear music start. I notice Amelia connected her phone to the bluetooth speaker in the kitchen. 

I put another waffle on the waffle iron and find Amelia spinning me around to face her. I put my arms around her neck and hers are around my waist. "Amy, the waffles are going to burn." Our foreheads rested against each other as we just swayed to the music. "They're fine. You just put them on. Let the song finish, and I'll let you check them, promise." She says with a smile. 

We continue swaying to the music, giving short kisses to each other in the process. I take the waffle off the iron while she wrapped her arms around my front again, still swaying to the music. 

We then ate breakfast and made small talk before cleaning up the kitchen.

____________________________________

"Baby, do you want to borrow some of my clothes or do you want to stop at your place before we go to the cemetery?" I ask Amelia. "I can wear your clothes if you don't mind. But I do want to look nice. I am meeting your brother after all." She says with a smile.

I let her pick out what she wanted and she went to the bathroom to change. She came out and I don't know what was hotter, the fact she was wearing my clothes or that she made my clothes look so good. 

I was staring at her looking her up and down. "Hey, Robbins. My eyes are up here." She said with a smirk and wink. Oh man was I red.

"S--sorry. Ready to go?" I ask. "You're cute when you're nervous. I am ready to go." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a quick peck on the lips. 

_____________________________________

Amelia's POV

I offered to drive my car. I knew this would be a hard time for her, so I wanted to take the driving off of her. 

"Hey Amelia, if it's not too much trouble, do you think we could stop at the convenience store again?" she asked innocently. "Of course we can stop" I said, pulling into the parking lot. I told her to again stay where she was. Then went around to open her door and help her out. This earned me a kiss on the cheek. 

We walked into the store hand in hand. "Dr. Pepper, check. Nutter Butters, check." I said, grabbing three of each. "You're too good to me." She says with a smile. "Why three though? There's only two of us." She asks. "Me, you and Tim. I figured he deserved some too." I say with a shy smile. 

"What did I do to deserve someone like you, Amelia Shepherd? Tim would have absolutely loved you." She says, tears glistening in her eyes and falling down her cheeks. I took my thumb and wiped those tears away.