Slytherins are great pretenders [Part 1]

*

Short story, 7 Parts.

Bitchy Slytherin Jennie Kim & warm and kind Hufflepuff Lisa Manoban.

Jennie is good at pretending and Lisa seems to be the only one to see through her charade. 

*

Jennie Kim is a Slytherin pureblood who is in her seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her parents are crazy rich and very influental in the wizarding community.

Jennie Kim is perfect. Perfectly styled from head to toe every single day. Perfect grades in her chosen classes. Perfect friend circle of pretentious pureblood Slytherins. Kim Jongin aka Kai is the perfect little boy toy at her side.

She is basically the evil Queen B of their year.

B standing for Bitch. Naturally.

Jennie is not much of a nice person. She doesn't have to be. She gets what she wants anyway and if she doesn't get it, she can be quite manipulative.

And worst of all, at least in Lisa's opinion, she is an extremely fierce Beater in Slytherin's Quidditch team. Lisa, being the Seeker for her Hufflepuff house team, has had many many bludgers coming her way with bone cracking force from none other than Jennie Kim. Lisa knows to be vigilant and quick everytime she shares the Quidditch field with Jennie Queen Bitch Kim.

Like today.

Slytherins and Hufflepuffs training together is not an uncommon occurence since the respective team captains have been friends since their first year at Hogwarts. Of course they only train basic moves together and sometimes do practice games. They do not discuss tactical moves with the opposing team.

Lisa is up in the air, keeping a look out for the little golden, winged ball. The practice game beneath her is in full swing. Lisa likes it up here. Above everyone else so she can keep an eye on the game. The only annoying thing is the Slytherin Seeker Irene. She has made it her mission to be Lisa's tail today. She seems to think it betters her chances of beating Lisa to the snitch.

Time to have a little fun with Irene. Lisa pretends to see something in the distance and she leans forward on her trusted firebolt and speeds forward suddenly. Irene, obviously thinking Lisa is after the golden snitch, follows.

Lisa leads them around the field twice in high speed then drops and aims towards the ground. She crosses through her team members and opponents, ditching bludgers and the quaffel. She throws in a couple of loops for good measure before almost hitting the ground and then going back up straight through the on-going game again.

"Lisa!" she gets yelled at by a couple of her team members as she speeds by them dangerously close. Stupid Irene following. Lisa turns her head around to see if the Slytherin girl finally gave up and she laughs a little at what she sees. Irene is completely windswept and doesn't have her broom as under control as she should to be a Seeker in the first place.

Now, don't think Lisa is a malicious person. Not at all. But when it comes to Quidditch, she gets a little more daredevil than she is in her everyday life.

Irene however is a malicious person. As soon as she realises Lisa has played her, she yells for one of their Beaters. The closest one is Jennie Kim.

"Jennie! Get Manoban!" she points towards Lisa who is still on her way up and out of the way of the other players.

Jennie, who thinks Lisa is about to catch the snitch and consequently about to win the practice game for Hufflepuff, swings hard at a bludger. Jennie has excellent aim and the bludger speeds upward towards Lisa.