7 Minutes in Heaven [M] [Part 2]

Lisa's POV:

It's been two weeks since the party. Since my very unexpected but very enjoyable encounter with Jennie Kim. I have always found her attractive. She was a natural beauty and she didn't even know the effect she had on guys or gays like me. 

At first, I was just happy to play the game. Making out a little with a random girl was always fun. I had used my magic sentence on her to make her loose her inhibitions faster and just enjoy herself with me. What happens in 7 minutes in heaven, stays in 7 minutes in heaven. But I hadn't expected what I felt when I kissed her. When I touched her. It was overwhelming. 

Her hand had fit perfectly in mine. Her body molded against mine as if we were two puzzle pieces that finally found each other and her lips had captured mine as if she was made just for me. As if she was the answer to all my questions. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to have all of her right there in the stupid small uncomfortable closet. Then Jisoo came busting in and ruined it. 

I had watched her leave. She didn't even look back at me. Was she embarrassed about what she did with me?

Ever since that stupid night, I couldn't stop thinking about her. About the way her lips had tasted like strawberry liquor. So soft and so sweet. And how her dainty little tongue had driven me crazy. I could think of a hundred other things I wanted to do with her. And it irritated me to no end that I couldn't get her out of my head. 

I saw her at meals in the Great Hall and occasionally in the hallways but she never looked at me. This had never happened to me before. I had no idea what to do.

Everytime I saw her, I wanted to grab her and push her against the next wall, shoving my tongue down her throat. But I couldn't just do that, could I!?

"What's wrong Limario? You've been poking at your food for the last ten minutes!" Jisoo punched my shoulder lovingly. 

"Not hungry..." I growled at her intruding on my thoughts. 

She caught me looking over at Jennie, who was laughing with her tall blonde friend that Jisoo had kissed at the party. Her eyes went wide. 

"What's with her? Why do you look at her like a lovesick puppy?"

"I do not!" I pushed her back. 

"Yes, you do. I've never seen you look at someone like that."

"Shut the fuck up Chu, It's... whatever... it's nothing"

"Did she use a love potion on you?" my friend looked at me worriedly. It wouldn't be the first time some random girl tried to make me hers with one of those crappy love potions that just made you see pink clouds and made you sick.

"No!" I exclaimed harshly. "Look at her! She's not the type to do that sort of shit!"

"What happened in that closet? Does she have a magic vagina or something?" Jisoo was being inappropriate, like so often.

"I wouldn't know! And nothing happened! We made out, that's all." I bit back but I felt my ears burning when I thought back to how heated her kisses had been.

"Yah, Lalisa, I saw your hand under her skirt, don't lie to me." she raised both her eyebrows, daring me to tell her the truth. 

"So, I touched her a little bit but then you came in..." I trailed off, poking my pork beef stew some more.

"So what? You wanna finish the job? Is that it? Are you gonna return to normal afterwards?"

I growled at her. 

"Fuck you Chu!"

"No thanks Lali!"

Another week passed. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I couldn't concentrate and it was making me absolutely furious with myself. Jennie Kim was in my head when I woke up and when I fell asleep. Her lips and her cat-like eyes haunted my dreams.