Animagus - Lisa's cat [Part 1]

*

Two-shot 

pure fluff

Hufflepuff Lisa, Chaeyoung

Ravenclaw Jennie, Jisoo

*

Jennie Kim has been in love with Lisa Manoban ever since she laid eyes on her in their shared Care of Magical Creatures Class in their third year. Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were put together for this class since there weren't so many people who signed up for it. 

So that's where she met Lisa and that's where she learned of Lisa's undying love for animals and just about any other magical creature. She was able to connect with them on a level that Jennie had never seen before. It touched her heart and before she knew it, she was falling for Lisa. But Jennie was never brave enough to actually act on her feelings. 

Like Lisa, Jennie also had a soft heart for animals. 

And she had a secret. 

Jennie was an animagus. 

She could change into a cat at will. Jennie loved it because she was a lot more free when she was a cat than when she was a human. She could stroll through the castle at night when she couldn't sleep and not even Filch was bothering her because he just thought she was someone's familiar. 

Jennie knew the castle and the castle grounds by heart by the time she was in her seventh Hogwarts year. She knew every secret passage and she even ventured out into the forbidden forest sometimes. Her animal senses told her when it was safe enough to do so and when not to go.

It was a fateful fullmoon night though when Jennie's senses betrayed her. Animagi, just like werewolves, were influenced by the moon. Their animal side takes over more during a full moon and pushes back human thinking. And that's how Jennie ended up munching on some leaves that were definitely poisonous to her in her cat form. 

When the moon was setting and she was on her way back to her dorm at the Ravenclaw tower she felt it. She felt sick. Nauseous. Like hell.

She tried to change back into her human form but it didn't work and that's when she got really scared. Nothing like this ever happened to her before. Her tiny stomach twisted in pain and she threw up right there in the corridor.

Why can't I change back? she asked herself, scared out of her mind. 

But then she realized that she had never been sick before in her cat form. 

Fuck! 

She cursed inside her head. She got dizzy from the pain but kept on dragging herself further. She had to get back to her dorm. To Jisoo. She was the only one who knew about her and she knew what her cat form looked like. She had to get to her, so Jisoo could help her. But then there was a blinding pain in her stomach and Jennie blacked out.

Fuck...

*

When Jennie woke back up, she was very confused. She didn't know where she was. And she was still in her cat form. She slowly moved her head to check out her surroundings. She could sense that she was in no immediate danger. It looked like she was in a dormroom. For a second she thought she was safely in her own dorm with Jisoo but instead of the blue Ravenclaw curtains that framed the castle windows, there were yellow ones.