CHAPTER 12 - GEO

I watch Ali drive away, and feel sad that she won't be spending the night. I walk back upstairs, remembering how I made her come before she left to go home; she's definitely the sexiest woman I've ever been with.

I place the dishes inside the dishwasher, as I enter my bedroom, I'm immediately washed over with her strawberry scent. I removed my clothes, and reach over the bedside table to grab my book – when I rest my head on the pillow, I realize her scent's embedded on my bed. Before drifting off to sleep, I send her a text,

Hey! Hope you got home safely. Good night!

After sending it, I think it was too serious, and I was overthinking things but I didn't want her to think I was pining so I follow it up with another –

Next time you feel a need for my cock, stop by, I'll make you feel good. Lol. ;)

I know how I said I don't do repeats but there's something different with this woman, and as long as she's up for it, I'll be happy to oblige. I was too tired to wait for her text, and slept like a baby. When I woke up, my eyes hurt and I ran panicking to the bathroom, shouting strings of curses. Shit! Shit! Fuck! I forgot to remove my contacts last night, and as I hurried to inspect the damage, I send a silent prayer that it's nothing serious – I even swore to never do it again, hoping to be spared.

Once I've averted the crisis, I'm exaggerating, thank heavens it wasn't a big deal, I checked my phone. Ali never replied to my messages, I ignore the negative emotions creeping up and proceed to prepare myself breakfast.

As soon as I parked at Rustic, I checked my phone for the nth time; I checked multiple times when I was at home getting ready, I was starting to think she's getting back at me for last night. As I make my way inside Rustic, I shoot another text,

Good one, Ali. Getting me back for not replying last night, real mature. Lol. Drop by for free donuts!

I throw the LOL to hide the fact that I was nervous and worried that she's ignoring me. When I got to the office and settle on my chair, I watch my phone intently, willing three dots to pop up to signal she's typing but the universe isn't working in my favor.

"Jesus, Geo" Jill peeked over my shoulder, I didn't even notice her come in, "she's not a kid. You can't just throw free donuts like a bone" she remarked.

I wave her off annoyed, but when she stomped her foot and refused to leave, I tell her the full story of last night. Jill kept her mouth shut the entire time, and looked to be listening attentively; afterwards, she sighed and stood to leave without a word.

It left me surprised, until I heard her laugh wildly as she closed the door. I groan and rub my forehead, thinking how she's definitely telling the story to mom, and then mom will want to hear all about Ali. Jesus, I'm not even dating this chick. Surprisingly, I get some work done and without getting distracted by my phone, which I wisely shoved at the bottom of my bag when Jill left so I wouldn't be tempted to flood Ali with texts.

By lunch time, I walk out of the office, hunched over my phone to read Ali's text, finally!

Sorry, had to finish my deadline I forgot to check my phone. Anyway, I'm running to class! TTYL.

That's it; no joke about what I told her last night and I'd be lying if I say it didn't deflate me a little – okay, a lot. I pocket my phone and sulk as I pour myself a mug of coffee and stare at a distance, outside Rustic's window.

Jill stepped in front of me, waving a lunch bag; exasperated and not in the mood to joke around, "What do you want, Jill?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's for Ali. Bring it to her" shoving the bag to my chest.