CHAPTER 17 - ALI

R-18. Matured Scenes

When we emerged from my studio, it felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. It felt good to share a part of myself with Geo, and have him be proud of me. My brothers were in the kitchen, gushing over Sam's wedding plans with Lucy; when they saw us, Lucy wiggled her eyebrows at us, making Geo and I both laugh.

Charlie smiled, while Liam groaned, with clear understanding of what Lucy was insinuating. I just shook my head and changed the subject, as Liam lifted a box, "Can we please eat this now" pouting. I laughed and reached over for the box, it's Rustic's homemade cookies.

"Thank for this" I told Geo.

I picked up the cactus pot on the table as well and whispered, "I'm going to name you Ringo."

He smiled at me, and planted a kiss on the side of my head. He and I didn't talk about us really, and I don't want to read too much into it, so I played it off coolly. I turn to Liam, stick my tongue out, "You see, this is one thing we don't get to share", I teased clutching the box of cookies tightly.

"You're such a princess" he retorted and stalked off to the couch to watch NBA.

"Alright, kids" Charlie warned, "settle down. Ali, share your food." I knew he just wanted a taste too, ever since I got him and dad the donuts from Rustic, they've been bugging me to bring them more.

Sensing my hesitation, Geo leaned down and spoke softly, "I'll just bake you a new batch".

"Now, that's a nice man. Give it here, Ali" Charlie complimented as he reach for the box, making Geo smile.

Charlie took the box and went to join Liam; "Geo, you play basketball?" Liam called.

I motioned for him to join my brothers, after a while, I heard Liam, "Ali bear, call for pizza before it rains and then no one will deliver for us."

I acknowledge Liam but not after I went inside my bedroom to place Ringo the cactus on my bedside table. I cleared some of the items scattered there, and found myself smiling at the cactus. I sighed and wished I can just spend my days with Geo, and wonder how he knew I prefer succulents over flowers. After a while, I grabbed my phone and dialed for pizza.

Soon after the pizza arrived, all six of us were in the living room; chatting endlessly. They asked how long Geo's been managing Rustic; Geo invited my brothers to pass by for free donuts next week, to which of course they nodded enthusiastically, I thought they were bound to get aneurism.

Our night ended early when Liam got a call from ER, someone's in need of an operation stat. As Liam uses his not so famous line, duty calls, we all said it with him before doubling over with laughter; Lucy eyed him with pity in between her laughs.

"I'm sure Ali would like to give you a ride" Liam taunted Lucy, raising his eyebrow at her, but it didn't stop her from laughing as she gathered her things and said goodbye to us.

Charlie and Sam helped clean up, and then left promptly afterwards. When it was just Geo and I, he sat on the couch, resting his head back, "I still can't believe you're Sonjo" he stated with a smile. He quizzed me on Scouts Honor, listening attentively, drinking every word that comes out of my mouth – Geo looked so adorable, smiling like a little boy who met Santa for the first time.

It started raining, "Do you want some hot chocolate?" I asked.

Geo faced the window, mesmerized by the rain, and then turned to me with a yes. I got up and walked to the kitchen; boiling the water and rummaging through the cupboard to take out mugs.

"I just realized," he spoke behind me leaning on the counter, which is the only thing separating us, "is that why your hands are so beautiful? Because you're an artist?"

My memory from Rustic comes rushing back, he noticed my fingers then and called them delicate. I notice his stare, and immediately it makes my body go hot. I averted his gaze and shrugged, busying myself with the water.

"Ali" he whispered, now standing right behind me, his hands holding my waist, "you don't need to watch the water boil you know".

Geo moved my hair, giving him access to my neck, and placed a soft kiss. It was so gentle, it barely registered, but it still managed to bring me goosebumps. "Geo" I whispered, and all he said was mmm; "I need to prepare the hot chocolate".

"Fuck that," he continues to kiss my neck, the tip of his tongue dragging from the back of my ear to my shoulder, "or better yet, let me fuck you".

He tightened his grip and turned us around, I open my eyes and get a full view of my dining area; he guide my hands to grip the counter as he knead my breasts over my bra. I feel Geo's cock digging on my back, his restrain slipping away; with such intensity, he pulled down my bra and the front of my dress, exposing my breasts.

"Fuck, Ali" he moaned, "you're so hot, I've been thinking about you since last week".

He bunched up my dress at my waist, pushing me down, the coldness of the tiles seeping through my face and my breasts, my knuckles turning into white as I grip the counter edge. Geo kneels down, pulling my underwear down to my ankles, and parted my legs.

As soon as his tongue meet my clit, I arched with pleasure, "baby, you're so wet for me" he said, sucking and lapping me up. With a few more flicks of his tongue, I release, "Oh god, Geo. Right there, baby". I catch my breath, and Geo leaned down to kiss my exposed nape, "You look so sexy with your hair sprawled on this counter, babe".

I let out a giggle and hear his zipper, followed by a ripping of foil. I wanted to feel him inside me without one, but then I remember about the possibility of him going home with another woman last week, and thought, better to be safe than sorry. I feel his finger move on my clit, and again, I close my eyes in pleasure.

"You're so soft all over. Spread your legs for me, baby" he said, his knee moving my other leg, prying my legs further apart. Geo pushes inside me, and I feel myself tighten around him. "Shit, Ali. You're so tight", he pumped harder, pulling me up by the arms. I rest my head on his shoulder and I feel his lips on mine, while he pumps into me from behind; it was so hot and sexy.

Geo was growling with pleasure in my ears, and that did it, I come for the second time and when he felt it, he shudder releasing himself inside me. We ride out our orgasms together, and when he pulled-out, the boiled water was ready.

I gather my wits, and look at him with hazy eyes. Geo stares at me with a smile, kisses my nose and then my forehead, "I can't get enough of you, Ali".

***