CHAPTER 20 - GEO

R-18. Matured Scenes.

I woke up, my eyes squinting hard in my dark apartment, shit. I meant to go back to Ali's after taking a bath but I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch; I reach for my glasses and unlock my phone. It's still raining, close to five o'clock in the afternoon and I notice Ali didn't respond to my message at all.

Hey princess. Had to pick up Jill to open Rustic, I'll bring back donuts and coffee.

I puzzle over the lack of response, did I overdo it? I mean, casual hook ups don't really mean you can pop back in your partner's house, but last night didn't even feel casual at all – she opened up a lot, and we talked, I mean – my thoughts got cut off with a loud knock.

When I open the door, I see Ali standing there, droplets of water stick to her windbreaker, "Hey, get in here. Why are you wet?"

Ali stepped inside but was silent, as I close the door, I think back to last night and try to remember if I did something to upset her. Instead of speaking, she extended her hand and dangle Jill's keys, "Ali, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nice one" she spoke, her voice full of venom, "I don't mind being one of your hook ups but the least you can do is say goodbye before leaving". She shoved the key to my chest with enough force to make me lose a bit of balance.

I catch her hand, "Ali, I wouldn't do that to you. I sent you a text about picking Jill up!" I hurried to the couch and retrieve my phone.

Ali rolled her eyes, "You're being a brat, princess" I wave the phone to her face. She's still annoyed but swiped at my phone, reading over the message and I feel her relax.

"Sorry" she apologized, "I misplaced my phone. I thought you up and left without a word".

I shook my head and chuckled, I pocketed my phone and reach over to take her windbreaker. She watch me hang it, and when I give her a smile, she returned it with sad eyes.

I pull her into a hug, kissing her forehead. "What's gotten into that pretty head of yours, huh?"

"Nothing. Sorry, I know it's stupid. I mean, we're casual and it just didn't feel right that you—" I cut her off with a kiss.

"So what happened to your phone?" I inquired, guiding her to the couch.

Ali shrugged, "I tried looking for it everywhere but it's just not there", she explained.

I nod and let her relax on the couch before saying, "Mind if I take a shower? I fell asleep and haven't had a shower since yesterday."

"You didn't shower at the penthouse?" she asked, sounding shocked as if I committed a crime.

"I was in a hurry" I stand up and kiss her cheek, before going in the bathroom.

I was watching the water flow down the shower drain when the bathroom door opened, and a very naked Ali stepped inside the shower. At the sight of her, my dick spring up, hard and ready.

Ali kissed me on her tiptoes, her hard nipples poking me on the chest. "Ali,"I moan, "what are you doing".

She smiled wickedly and kiss her way down, on her knees, I feel her hand close over my cock. I stare into her hazelnut eyes, and watch as her lips suck on the tip. My hands find their way through her hair, pulling lightly as she work on me. When cock nudged the back of her throat, I pump into her mouth; I was deep in pleasure and feel myself close, Ali's gaze was so intense that I shoot inside her mouth. Definitely rude, and I mentally kick myself for being an asshole, but Ali jumped up with a smile.

"Sorry, I didn't ask if I could" I trail off, because I see her beaming at me and I can't help but kiss her.

She pull away, just as my phone ring from the bedroom. "Mind getting that as I finish off here?"