3

I ran and ran like my life depended on it. Most of the guys were laughing at me and some of them screamed: „ WOW SHE COULD BE A RUNNER LIKE MINHO!!!" I ran but obviously there was no way out because when I turned around while I was running I just saw giant walls and no escape. When I wasn't concentrated on running I tripped over a stone and landed on my head. I couldn't even reconize the person, that came towards me ater a few seconds I blacked out. When I woke up I just saw the boy with the weird british accent sitting next to me. He was looking at me and then he stood up to get the other boys to tell them that I was awake. Before he could get out of the room I asked: „ What happened? Where am I? How long was I unconscious? What is a runner? And who are you? Someone told me that I could be a runner." Newt walked over to me and: „Hey, take it easy. At first I'm Newt. I'm the second in command after Alby. You got a lot of questions, you shank ;)." So I'm gonna get the others and then answer you the questions."I stood up and helt him on his shoulder before he could went through the door. „No, please answer me the questions now. I dońt trust anybody else out there.Please. I looked him in the eyes and he turned around and sat down to the chair he sat before. I nooded annd also sat down next to him. „So,2 days ago you came up in the box then you ran away and tripped over a stone. Your head landed on the ground and we carried you here to the Med-Hut.And Íll you answer the last qustion when you get better, beacuse I dońt think, you can handle everything in your condition. So imma get the other guys, ok?" I nodded again and sat up to get out to get some fresh air and clear my head.When I stood up, I felt so dizzy, that I rather laid down on bed again. Wow my condition was really bad. I haveńt even noticed it while I was talking to Newt.I heard a lot of footsteps that meant there are a lot more than two people were coming towards the Med-Hut.I was scared because there wasńt even one female person in this hellhole.