85

Imagine Maze Runner -85 (English)

He walked to me and I walked into the shower. Newt stood infront of the doors. I showered and the warm water felt unbelievable good on my skin. I totally forgot how it felt. I would to stand in this shower for ever but I don't wanted Newt to wait so I washed my hair, shaved and put cream on my skin. I kinda felt like a human again. And then I noticed that I forgot my shucking clothes outside so I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out. Newt just looked confused at me and I walked to my clothes and he understood. Suddenly a boy appeared and looked at me and whistled. He walked towards me and I wanted to slap him but I had to hold onto my towel. Newt saw it and walked to me. I helt his arms and tried to calm him down because he nearly wanted to attack this guy. He noticed that he shouldn't overreact and that he had to stay calm so he decided to show this guy that I belong to Newt. He pulled me to him and kissed me. He put his hands on my waist and I helt onto his neck trying my towel not to fall off. After we pulled away the guy just looked at us and said: „Do I get a kiss too I mean you just randomly kissing strangers in the shower. And did you realy think that nobody would look at you if you're just wearing a towel. Come on!" „He is not a stranger, you slinthead, he is my boyfriend." He looked annoyed at us and left and Newt just grinned at him with happiness. „Yeah you're right. You are my girl." , he smiled and kissed me again. I really wanted this to last forever but I had to pull back, „Newt?" I asked while he started kissing my neck. I laughed „Newt! Stop!", I said while laughing. He didn't stop. „Newt I don't want hickeys, stoopppp!", I said while laughing. I lifted his chin and he looked at me while smiling. „What's wrong love?" „Do you really want me to stand here half-naked while you're kissing me? There will be more boys coming out of the shower soon so I have to get dressed." He sighed, „OK fine but hurry up. Minho, Thomas, Winston and Fry are waiting for us." I nodded and got dressed. I didn't blow dry my hair becaue they were waiting for us so my hair was still soaking wet.