54

Imagine Maze Runner -54 (English)

I walked over to the med-hut and saw newt waiting theer for me. „Ok so just sit down ther please." I sat down on the bed and he took some of the bandages and the medicine. HE walked over to me and put the things on a table next to me. When he slightly lifted my shirt my whole body become goosebumps because he touched my skin. HE wrapped his arms around me while making away the old bandage. I think he reconized my goosbump. „Hey are you cold? Don't worry we'll be finish soon." when he finally thre the old bloody bandage into the garbage he looked at my stomach. „Ok so now just lay down and relax i have to put some medicine on the wound." I laid down and groaned a little. It still hurt. „Ok i'm sorry but this will burn a little bit." He took some of the medecine on his fingers and gently touched my wound. I moaned and without even knowing i helt newts other hand because it hurt to much.

„I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you love." „Yeah i know." Tears were rolling down my cheeks. „Umm newt?" , I hesitated, „does it look better?" „Yeah as alby said i think you are ok in about two weeks if you take some rest and you're getting bandaged up every morning and evening." I smiled, „you sound like a real doctor." He laughed. „thanks. Ok now sit up and i'll bandage your wound up." I sat up again and lifted the shirt again. He wrapped the bandage careful around my waist and pulled it tight. I t didn't even hurt this much when he bandaged me up because he was so careful and kind. All the time when he touched my skin i became goosebumps and blushed. I've never felt this way before. It was different because now i really know about his feeling and he knows about mine.