7

Imagine Maze Runner -7 (English)

„So this is our glade. It's not much but everything we have built up 3 years ago." I interrupted him: „Sorry to interrupt you but I'm shocked. You said 3 years. So is there no escape of this shucking place? Did you try to get in the box and wait til she drives down again or did you tried to climb up the ivy on the walls?" Newt laughed, „We tried anythin, you imagined. The box won'r go down if there is someone in there and the ivy doesn't reach the top. We've tried everything you can imagine. Ok? The onliest way to get outta here is to go trough this here." he pointed to the giant walls. „What is out there?" He answered: „This whole thing here is a gian maze. That's why there are some runners. Each morning when thise doors open they run into the maze and try to map the maze to find a way outta here. But there are some problems, why we havn't found a way out yet. The maze closes every afernoon. But on one side it's good because if those doors wouldn't close each noon, the grievers, some monsters which live in this shucking place, would come out of the maze and would kill every single person with there stinges. But on the other side there is a problem because when the doors close, the maze changes every single night. That's why we havn't found a way outta here yet. I asked shocked: „ But what, when one of the runners wouln't make it on time and the doors are already closed?" Newt sighed: „If this happens, they are going to die because none of the runners ever survived one night out there." I jus looked shocked on those shucking doors where Minho, Ben and Thomas were jogged out of. „So there is no way outta here." , i thought.