37

Imagine Maze Runner -37 (English)

We talked about our day and how it was and stuff like that. It was great to have newt. I liked him so much. After a while I fell asleep. Newt tried to wake me up while shaking my shoulder lightly. „Hey y/n wake up you need a cozy bed and not a wooden ground to sleep. I could try to carry you down but you could fall down and you need to get sleep because you are going into the maze tomorrow so wake up." I just sighed and turned my back on him. He laughed. „this is not better. Don't you want to sleep in your cozy warm bed with a warm blanket on you? Besides you still got wed hair from the shower and you're gonna get sick." I still slept. „Ok you know what, if you won't wake up right now I'm gonna carry you down and if you fall it's not my fault because i warned you. I'm gonna count to three. 1...,2...," „OK!!! I'm coming.", i said annoyed and opened my eyes. Newt went down first and after him I tried to climb down the leader. I still was so tired and missed a rung/stair andd fell down. I screamed and tried to prepare to meet the groung but this was not the case. I pressed my eyes opened them slowly. I noticed that newt catched me. He helt me like i was a father. „Ok next time I'm gonna carry you down by myself because you can't even climb down the leader." I smiled and newt carried me to my room. While he carried me i smiled and said tired: „thanks" , into his chest because that's where my head was placed. He smiled and before I fell asleep again i heard him saying: „i told you, you matter to me and I'll protect you, love."